Oh shit! We got owned!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2011, 05:57 PM
RE: Oh shit! We got owned!
(10-03-2011 02:06 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I think she's a gamer who lost too many bf's to WoW, and that's why she blames the devil. Because it couldn't be her narrowminded worldview.

Is bfs a shorthand for brain cells?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2011, 07:59 PM
(10-03-2011 05:57 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(10-03-2011 02:06 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I think she's a gamer who lost too many bf's to WoW, and that's why she blames the devil. Because it couldn't be her narrowminded worldview.

Is bfs a shorthand for brain cells?
Haha, it was short for boyfriends, but looking back it could be either.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
14-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Thunderfoot got pwn3d by this trolling Poe today. Nobody is safe from her brilliant satire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcikNCsilHk
15-03-2011, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 03:02 AM by hotrodmike.)
Awwww, I clicked the link and the vid is gone! "The uploader has closed their account." I guess she didn't get the response she was expecting?
Well, the original one was gone, but I saw the Thunderfoot vid in which he includes her vid. I believe she was faking it, too, although no matter how evil, twisted, illogical, or just plain stupid it is, there is nothing a Christian can't rationalize as God's good works. Dead babies = more angels. Holocaust = punishing the Jews for Judas' betrayal. So why not Earthquakes = God saying "Hello, I'm here, and you're dead," to atheists?

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
15-03-2011, 03:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O_EEqt1jh0

This one is great.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2011, 05:08 AM
you know who got owned?... Thunderf00t Tongue

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
15-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Tamtampamela has shut down her page, but not before making the following "confession" video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO8s_Pox1dw
15-03-2011, 08:08 AM
(15-03-2011 05:08 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  you know who got owned?... Thunderf00t Tongue

Sadly so.
He's in another one of those "phases" where he sticks his head up his butt and ignores what he says.I used to like him , but he's not good at social commentary , he's not good at debunking the Bible and the e-begging is almost the last straw.
I hope he comes around.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
15-03-2011, 01:20 PM
I still like his "why people laugh at creationists" series, it'll be a shame when he finally calls it quits.
He did say in the description of his video(and probably in the video itself) that he thought she might be trolling.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"