Oh swell, a new group of Witnesses in the area and one just showed up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: Oh swell, a new group of Witnesses in the area and one just showed up.
Had a couple of Witnesses call a few weeks ago; I don't mind engaging them as they cop a lot of flak. As it turns out Peter & Jermy told me they opposed Calvanism............we had something in commom,,,,,,,,,,,,'Still on the blood denial???' .............'Oh yes blah,blah, blah'........................'See yah!' No Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I say create some atheist pamphlets and agree to read theirs only if they read yours...

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 1 user Likes Debzilla's post
31-05-2012, 07:10 AM
I wish I would get someone at my door so I could try out my strategies. It's only happened once in three years and I sent them (four women!) away. Bus stops seems to be popular now. Maybe they think they can strike and move on, as people are trying to catch a bus and can't really stop to talk. I think I'll stop to talk next time.
31-05-2012, 07:31 AM
I saw a couple of Mormon boys on their bikes the other day right outside the subdivision. Maybe they haven't stopped because they can read the "No Soliciting" sign on our front door.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
31-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I wish I had more witnesses and mormons come to my door. I love toying with their minds and confusing them. It provides good, quality entertainment. Usually they end up rage quitting my house.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
31-05-2012, 10:43 AM
I like to party with Mormans... 95% actually have a great sense of humor and they're only getting their 'mission' out of the way. Probably the most decent people to engage in a great conversation with.... just like the Morman family on SouthPark...

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
31-05-2012, 11:01 AM
We had four visits in the past year and a half after years of nothing. I saw them drive up our driveway specifically and when they leave they did not go over to any of our neighbours. We were definitely targeted and sought after. The first three were the same older couple and it took them forever to get to our door, I don't know how they are still driving. I was sweet to them because they reminded me of the couple from the movie UP, so friggin' cute! The last one was a guy in a truck by himself and I was home alone, he gave me a heart attack so I was really firm with him and let our GS dog come with me to the door. Plus I was bathing my daughter so I wanted to go quickly. I might have scared him for good, but that was about the time the shout box here started up, so what a month, two? We'll see!