Oh thank god!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2013, 09:36 AM
RE: Oh thank god!
DarkMatter has really good videos. I am eagerly waiting for his next one Smile

But the statement "God blessed you with that whether! God is great!" is so incredibly presumptuous! There are people who suffer from long periods of drought. Other people fall victim to tsunamis or floods and hurricanes. But god doesn't care about that. He cares about the wedding picture of his two favorite... How incredibly presumptuous!!! Censored

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2013, 09:40 AM
RE: Oh thank god!
(27-10-2013 09:36 AM)Youkay Wrote:  DarkMatter has really good videos. I am eagerly waiting for his next one Smile

But the statement "God blessed you with that whether! God is great!" is so incredibly presumptuous! There are people who suffer from long periods of drought. Other people fall victim to tsunamis or floods and hurricanes. But god doesn't care about that. He cares about the wedding picture of his two favorite... How incredibly presumptuous!!! Censored

Actually he put one up this morning Thumbsup here (link instead of embedding so i don't clutter/derail the thread)

I agree though with your statement. It annoys the fuck out of me when someone says, "god blessed you with great gifts" or "god really blessed us with a great day today!" - so does he just not give a shit on other days then? "Man it's raining today, god must be pissed."

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply