Oh the Irony.............

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh the Irony.............
This asshole introduced Ted Cruz. Now don't tell me that if enough people who thought like this asshole gained enough power they wouldn't act on it. And don't tell me their call for violence isn't bible based.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Oh the Irony.............
(06-04-2016 07:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 07:40 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Meet Ochola John -- a victim of the "Lord's Resistance Army" -- in Congo....

[Image: a06798dd9948b59305bc2011bede7f78.png?itok=eBEXdk6_]

Joseph Kony the leader of the LRA rules a child army - guided by the 10 Commandments - and calls himself a xtian.............

If you want to play the "not a real xtian" card, feel free ----

but I figure that's total bullshit.....

Give them time - they'll start another crusade.... It's what they do.

Oh, that's just awful. Sad

The group that you mentioned is considered to be a cult, but your point is well taken. Any religious group can radicalize their doctrine.

No, sorry, but the only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of acceptance political power and size of weapons.

And bullshit on the "doctrine" crap too. This is what my well intended empathetic friends both theist and atheist fall for. Any holy book can be used to justify either compassion or cruelty, but the source is the same for justifying either.

How you wish others would behave does not mean it is a different holy book, it is the same book, just depends which words they use and interpret.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply