Oh this is rich.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh this is rich.
So I'm just just chillin playing Farcry like a baller. Then out of nowhere I get a voice message. It's some guy guy who added me awhile back. I think "Must be from the ol' forum." I listen to the message and he asking about some shit involving petrified trees being found in multiple layers or something. I join this kids party and he asks me if I know anything because he wants to know about it. OF COURSE NOT! I don't spend my time looking up petrified trees! I spend my time being awesome (as most of the ladies you ask can attest to). He then kicks me from the party and removes me from his friends list.

So I do a little looking around and I come across a HUGE amount of stuff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossil
BAM!

It's a new earth creationist tactic to try and make themselves look smarter. BBBUUUUUUUUT. Like every other foolish "tactic". It's been debunked...... a lot.

That's right Qui Gon243 (most original name ever) I can smell you. I know you're reading this. EAT ME! I'M DELICIOUS!

Ah yes. the reason this is in gaming. I suspect he'll try the same bullshit with anyone else who has put their gamer tag on here. If he does. Tell him I said hi.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh this is rich.
That guy added me too. Wouldn't tell me his username here and was obsessed with me joining a party. I found it weird that his friends list and games played are unavailable when he was on my friends list. (he has since been removed)

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
09-02-2013, 06:03 PM
You're not the only one who's been added by him. He doesn't reveal who he is, just replies bollocks if you ask him, diverting the subject to what he wants.

He's trolling via Xbox, that's all. Almost like killing two birds with one stone; trolling and gaming at the same time.

It's what can happen when you post your gamertag. :/

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Good effort on the thread. Had a strong beginning, it flowed well to a strong middle and it ended on a strong high. And it was of humorus nature. I approve.

As for the creationist, lolwut? They're on xbox now? God help us all.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-02-2013, 08:56 PM
(09-02-2013 07:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Good effort on the thread. Had a strong beginning, it flowed well to a strong middle and it ended on a strong high. And it was of humorus nature. I approve.

As for the creationist, lolwut? They're on xbox now? God help us all.
You....approve of something? This truly is an honor.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
10-02-2013, 02:20 AM
It happens ocasionally.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
10-02-2013, 02:24 AM
That guy is sitting in my requests too.

Good thing I barely ever add people.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
13-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Oh my God, NO!!! If he plays STO he will try to infiltrate Tal Shiar... Oh wait, no one can infiltrate the infiltrators. Phew. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson