Oh wait, that's right I'm a loser!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 08:53 PM
How do you console yourself when your absolutely stunningly hot whore friend fucks everyone except you? My self esteem is already in hell. Now it's gone to fucking shit pieces. Oh my god!!!

Pssshhhh, I guess I don't have enough money.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Maybe she respects you too much to give you herpighonisyphilaids.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
08-03-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Oh wait, that's right I'm a loser!
(08-03-2014 08:53 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  How do you console yourself when your absolutely stunningly hot whore friend fucks everyone except you? My self esteem is already in hell. Now it's gone to fucking shit pieces. Oh my god!!!

Please add more detail.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
08-03-2014, 09:19 PM
(08-03-2014 08:53 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  How do you console yourself when your absolutely stunningly hot whore friend fucks everyone except you? My self esteem is already in hell. Now it's gone to fucking shit pieces. Oh my god!!!

So this friend of yours sleeps around, but not with you.

Now, I'm not exactly experienced in this sort of thing, but from your description of her, I say: Good. She doesn't sound that anything to actually worry about. I might sound ridiculously old-fashioned but I don't think a girl who sleeps around like that is worth all that much to her self or should be to you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-03-2014, 09:33 PM
(08-03-2014 09:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

So this friend of yours sleeps around, but not with you.

Now, I'm not exactly experienced in this sort of thing, but from your description of her, I say: Good. She doesn't sound that anything to actually worry about. I might sound ridiculously old-fashioned but I don't think a girl who sleeps around like that is worth all that much to her self or should be to you.

Nice slut shaming, how very progressive of you.

1) There is nothing wrong with a woman who likes to have sex and/or likes to have sex with multiple partners. Enjoying sex is human nature and it is just as natural for a woman as it is for a man.
2) In my opinion being confident enough to do what makes you happy regardless of what other people think of you doesn't diminish your worth.
3) If she values you as a friend that is probably why she doesn't sleep with you. Having sex is fun but it can seriously complicate a friendship.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 11 users Like Losty's post
08-03-2014, 09:34 PM
I have a question. What is it that you want with her? Is it just sex? IF (just surmising) she is jumping from guy to guy, she may be looking for more than just sex and is coming away empty each time. If you want her (like really want HER for who she is) try a more emotional approach.

If she's just using guys, keep away for your own sake.
08-03-2014, 10:03 PM
(08-03-2014 09:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So this friend of yours sleeps around, but not with you.

Nice slut shaming, how very progressive of you.

1) There is nothing wrong with a woman who likes to have sex and/or likes to have sex with multiple partners. Enjoying sex is human nature and it is just as natural for a woman as it is for a man.
2) In my opinion being confident enough to do what makes you happy regardless of what other people think of you doesn't diminish your worth.
3) If she values you as a friend that is probably why she doesn't sleep with you. Having sex is fun but it can seriously complicate a friendship.

Obviously my lack of communication skill is at work again...

Regarding all your points, you'll see no arguments from me. Just the addition that I don't really care if it's a guy or a girl as you seem to be trying to imply in No. 1, my disparaging remarks will go pretty much the same either way.

I just think BlackMason shouldn't worry about if somebody like that wants to sleep with him or not. There are far more important things to worry about than one girl who wont chase your tail as opposed too any (or perhaps all) the others around. It just doesn't seem to me to be anything to be worked up about; just pick up your self-esteem and keep going forward until you find someone who will or you get to the point where it's not such a big deal.

Besides, I've never said I'm particularly progressive. Angel

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-03-2014, 10:20 PM
(08-03-2014 10:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Nice slut shaming, how very progressive of you.

Obviously my lack of communication skill is at work again...

Regarding all your points, you'll see no arguments from me. Just the addition that I don't really care if it's a guy or a girl as you seem to be trying to imply in No. 1, my disparaging remarks will go pretty much the same either way.

I just think BlackMason shouldn't worry about if somebody like that wants to sleep with him or not. There are far more important things to worry about than one girl who wont chase your tail as opposed too any (or perhaps all) the others around. It just doesn't seem to me to be anything to be worked up about; just pick up your self-esteem and keep going forward until you find someone who will or you get to the point where it's not such a big deal.

Well you did say you didn't think a girl who sleeps around like that instead of a person, I may have accidentally inferred too much from that though.
I completely agree with you that Black Mason should not let his self esteem get all caught up in who this girl sleeps with though.
That angel always cracks me up!
I disagree, respectfully, about the self worth thing though. Sleeping around only lowers a person self worth if they think sleeping around is bad.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-03-2014, 11:46 PM
(08-03-2014 10:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Obviously my lack of communication skill is at work again...

Well you did say you didn't think a girl who sleeps around like that instead of a person, I may have accidentally inferred too much from that though.
I completely agree with you that Black Mason should not let his self esteem get all caught up in who this girl sleeps with though.
I disagree, respectfully, about the self worth thing though. Sleeping around only lowers a person self worth if they think sleeping around is bad.

Or if their standards are low, they have trouble remembering partners because they've lost track, or don't have enough self-worth to begin with so they sleep around for the temporary self-esteem boost, that only backfires and leads to more heavy drinking and bad decision making.

Sex is a risky activity, and the failure to impose even bare minimum responsible restrictions on it shows a lack of character, and deeper psychological issues, possibly developmental.

But hey, you know, whatever.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
09-03-2014, 12:20 AM
(08-03-2014 11:46 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 10:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well you did say you didn't think a girl who sleeps around like that instead of a person, I may have accidentally inferred too much from that though.

Or if their standards are low, they have trouble remembering partners because they've lost track, or don't have enough self-worth to begin with so they sleep around for the temporary self-esteem boost, that only backfires and leads to more heavy drinking and bad decision making.

Sex is a risky activity, and the failure to impose even bare minimum responsible restrictions on it shows a lack of character, and deeper psychological issues, possibly developmental.

But hey, you know, whatever.

What? That sounds like a personal problem to me, but you know, whatever.
You are projecting someone else's issues. Just because someone enjoys having sex doesn't mean they have low standards, low self esteem, a drinking problem, or that they make bad decisions.
For whatever reason (probably social conditioning) you view sex as bad. While you are entitled to your opinion, that doesn't make you right.
There are plenty of intelligent, responsible, and emotionally stable people who choose to engage in safe sex (birth control and condoms and such). People who choose make their own moral judgements and risk assessments instead of relying on societal taboos to tell them what is right or wrong. To me that shows a strong character rather than a lack of character. Being sexually active does not mean you have psychological or developmental issues.

Thank you for this post. I appreciate the reality slap. Every now and then I need a reminder that even atheists can be intolerant and judgemental.

[+] 4 users Like Losty's post