Oh wait, that's right I'm a loser!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: Oh wait, that's right I'm a loser!
What if you are able to magically switch fate and now your girlfriend feels she is a loser ? I guess that's what's happening right now, 'cause people with high self-esteem are unlikely to maintain sexual relationship with many others. So maybe she feels like hell and are desperately adopting strong stimulation to fill her hollow, terrified heart ?

Talk to her about how you feel. If things don't go well, part with her peacefully.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 07:13 AM
How about looking for someone else to fuck?
09-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Sounds like the friend zone got you. Move on. Once in the friend zone...always in the friend zone.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
09-03-2014, 12:57 PM
(08-03-2014 08:59 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Maybe she respects you too much to give you herpighonisyphilaids.

I laughed for a good 3 minutes. Thank you sir or ma'am
09-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Why are you hanging your self worth on her in the first place?
[+] 3 users Like Pippen's post
10-03-2014, 06:27 AM
I was going through the same thing a while back with a good friend of mine not really a slut or anything but slept with a few of our mutual friends and it got me a little upset. I dunno if its just me maturing or just me becoming more cynical but I just don't see sex as that big of a deal anymore(as in the fact of who sleeps with who not the actual act).
10-03-2014, 01:28 PM
(10-03-2014 06:27 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  I dunno if its just me maturing or just me becoming more cynical but I just don't see sex as that big of a deal anymore(as in the fact of who sleeps with who not the actual act).

Interesting. It seems you're on the same path that I took. So I'm gonna go ahead and put my money on you being cynical. When I became an atheist my world view got put on it's head instantly. I started seeing things more without the sugar coating. I started taking the booze straight so to speak. The things I valued seemed arbitrary and so on. As a result I don't care if a girl is a "slut". I don't judge things the way I used to anymore. I just used "whore" to better communicate my circumstance.

(08-03-2014 08:59 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Maybe she respects you too much to give you herpighonisyphilaids.

LOL! I'm not buying the she respects me too much line though. She's clean. She's told me some really wild shit about her sexual adventures. I'm not exagerating when I say adventures. That's exactly what they are.

(08-03-2014 09:34 PM)Charis Wrote:  I have a question. What is it that you want with her? Is it just sex? IF (just surmising) she is jumping from guy to guy, she may be looking for more than just sex and is coming away empty each time. If you want her (like really want HER for who she is) try a more emotional approach.

If she's just using guys, keep away for your own sake.

No I'm not interested in dating her. She's just a friend. She's damn hot though. A real head turner. I'll always remember the guy walking with his arm around his girlfriend while she rested her head on his chest. The dude couldn't take his eyes off my friend even when we'd passed them. The dude made the effort to turn around and look back to see her!

Honestly I think she's got some deep issues. Both her parents died when she was young.

(09-03-2014 12:55 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Sounds like the friend zone got you. Move on. Once in the friend zone...always in the friend zone.

Oh I'm not trying to break out, baby. I just wanna make her a friend with benefits. Something I always seem to get close to achieving with her and then she pulls out at the last. Girl can't even tell how many guys she's been with. She tells me that she makes no compromise with condoms. She's a no rubber no pussy girl.

At the same time I'm not interested in getting into a relationship with anyone at the moment. I'm still trying to fix myself up before worrying about anyone right now. But my dick thinks otherwise.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
10-03-2014, 02:00 PM
(10-03-2014 01:28 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:27 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  I dunno if its just me maturing or just me becoming more cynical but I just don't see sex as that big of a deal anymore(as in the fact of who sleeps with who not the actual act).

Interesting. It seems you're on the same path that I took. So I'm gonna go ahead and put my money on you being cynical. When I became an atheist my world view got put on it's head instantly. I started seeing things more without the sugar coating. I started taking the booze straight so to speak. The things I valued seemed arbitrary and so on. As a result I don't care if a girl is a "slut". I don't judge things the way I used to anymore. I just used "whore" to better communicate my circumstance.

LOL! I'm not buying the she respects me too much line though. She's clean. She's told me some really wild shit about her sexual adventures. I'm not exagerating when I say adventures. That's exactly what they are.

(08-03-2014 09:34 PM)Charis Wrote:  I have a question. What is it that you want with her? Is it just sex? IF (just surmising) she is jumping from guy to guy, she may be looking for more than just sex and is coming away empty each time. If you want her (like really want HER for who she is) try a more emotional approach.

If she's just using guys, keep away for your own sake.

No I'm not interested in dating her. She's just a friend. She's damn hot though. A real head turner. I'll always remember the guy walking with his arm around his girlfriend while she rested her head on his chest. The dude couldn't take his eyes off my friend even when we'd passed them. The dude made the effort to turn around and look back to see her!

Honestly I think she's got some deep issues. Both her parents died when she was young.

(09-03-2014 12:55 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Sounds like the friend zone got you. Move on. Once in the friend zone...always in the friend zone.

Oh I'm not trying to break out, baby. I just wanna make her a friend with benefits. Something I always seem to get close to achieving with her and then she pulls out at the last. Girl can't even tell how many guys she's been with. She tells me that she makes no compromise with condoms. She's a no rubber no pussy girl.

At the same time I'm not interested in getting into a relationship with anyone at the moment. I'm still trying to fix myself up before worrying about anyone right now. But my dick thinks otherwise.

If only you lived closer....Drooling

I would have to have to same condom rule though.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(08-03-2014 08:53 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  How do you console yourself when your absolutely stunningly hot whore friend fucks everyone except you? My self esteem is already in hell. Now it's gone to fucking shit pieces. Oh my god!!!

Pssshhhh, I guess I don't have enough money.

I have found when I focus on making myself a better person intellectually, physically and personally, quality people find me along the way....look and you will not find, stop looking and focus on thyself and they will find you. Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
10-03-2014, 03:00 PM
(10-03-2014 02:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:28 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  Interesting. It seems you're on the same path that I took. So I'm gonna go ahead and put my money on you being cynical. When I became an atheist my world view got put on it's head instantly. I started seeing things more without the sugar coating. I started taking the booze straight so to speak. The things I valued seemed arbitrary and so on. As a result I don't care if a girl is a "slut". I don't judge things the way I used to anymore. I just used "whore" to better communicate my circumstance.

If only you lived closer....Drooling

I would have to have to same condom rule though.

*giggles* I say you and I bring him by for a threesome.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post