Oh what fresh hell is this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Oh what fresh hell is this?
(30-03-2015 06:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Goodlordgod...if that's not the worst thing you have seen today...yeesh, I don't even know what to say. Huh

Yeah, you don't wanna know. No

Yes, yes I do.

[Image: l-The-inquisitive-kitty.jpg]

Tell me your secrets.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2015, 01:19 AM
(30-03-2015 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is another brilliant Poe site in the same vein as Christians for Michelle Bachmann. Trolling Christians with the logical conclusions to their own idiocy. Bravo New Dawn! Bravo.

Hum. If it's a Poe site... I dunno. I think being a Poe isn't worth it unless the Poeness is revealed at some point, preferably early. There *are* people that dumb and giving them ideas is ... kinda irresponsible IMO.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-04-2015, 04:50 PM
(30-03-2015 05:19 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I saw this post on my newsfeed today and I honestly hope someone is trolling.

It's a photo with a woman with a c-section scar with the words: "Face the Facts: You didn't really give birth. You caught a lucky break. Please show some respect to superior women who actually had what it took to get the job done."

Then underneath that, this Facebook paged called Disciples of the New Dawn, commented on the photo saying, "Good advice from Matriarch Graber on behalf of The Circle of Matriarchs. They have delivered many babies over the years, NATURALLY and not once has needed a C-Section or pharmaceutical toxins. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing as it is the zenith of a woman's role in a moral Christian society. If God has decided to call you home, it is not up to you or a doctor to reject Him. You may find yourself cast into the lake of fire for doing so. God's Peace."

I'm afraid to look any further on the page or else I might rage.

Well that's pretty shitty..
01-04-2015, 06:56 PM
(30-03-2015 08:24 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 05:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Or god of the natural gap Angel

I... C what you did there. Angel

And I C what you did there too Smile