Oh ya! Explain this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2011, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 08:54 PM by NotSoVacuous.)
Oh ya! Explain this.

Old video, you have probably seen it, but someone tell me this is satire.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2011, 07:20 AM
RE: Oh ya! Explain this.
I wonder if this man ever heard of pasteurization or if he deliberately chooses to ignore it. And then I haven't even started about the false premises...

You know...
I'm almost to a point where I cant even laugh about this kind of retard crapshit anymore. Especially since people like that have some sort of authority and are probably better payed then, let's say, nurses, kindergarten teachers and other people that deserve it more then these liars, frauds, and deceivers.Angry

Enough misplaced energy. Confused
I'm glad I said it though. Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
22-07-2011, 11:26 AM
ROFL!

That's the most retarded shit I've ever heard. For real, I was watching it, slack jawed, eyes bulging, wondering if what was transpiring in front of me was actually happening or if it was some sort of crack-binge-fuelled break from reality. (Dramatic re-enactment of me watching the video)

Jesus Christ, everything in that video is so demonstrably false... I just gotta stop now, cause that was just infantile. I mean, it's dangerous as all hell........... I wanna throw up.

Please, please, please tell me that no human being has bought that truckload of shit.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
22-07-2011, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 12:19 PM by Peterkin.)
Peanut butter as failed primordial soup. Cute.
They do watch the Discovery Channel; learn the documentary techniques, not the facts.
See, here is where they're ahead of us: they can invade our territory; they can produce sounds-like-science - at least to people who were educated in their piss-poor schools - and all we can do to counter it is real science, which is a lot more work, both to produce and to understand.
Oh well.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
22-07-2011, 01:06 PM
I just bought a jar of peanut butter with microscopic organisms living in it and they now worship me as GOD!!!! So I killed them.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
22-07-2011, 01:37 PM
(22-07-2011 01:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I just bought a jar of peanut butter with microscopic organisms living in it and they now worship me as GOD!!!! So I killed them.
By squashing them between banana slices and a slice of bread?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
22-07-2011, 01:58 PM

I'm not sure which one I like more, Ray Comfort's banana or this idiot's peanut butter jar.
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2011, 02:34 PM
(22-07-2011 01:37 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(22-07-2011 01:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I just bought a jar of peanut butter with microscopic organisms living in it and they now worship me as GOD!!!! So I killed them.

No. I manifested myself as one of them and sacrificed myself to myself to show them how much I care and then I created disease, famine, and natural disasters to test them.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
22-07-2011, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 02:55 PM by Observer.)
(22-07-2011 02:34 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(22-07-2011 01:37 PM)The_observer Wrote:  

No. I manifested myself as one of them and sacrificed myself to myself to show them how much I care and then I created disease, famine, and natural disasters to test them.
Pha! Lame!
Has been done before...

(22-07-2011 01:58 PM)Zach Wrote:  I'm not sure which one I like more, Ray Comfort's banana or this idiot's peanut butter jar.
Combining both makes great sandwiches!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
22-07-2011, 04:16 PM
(22-07-2011 02:54 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Combining both makes great sandwiches!

With a little brown sugar and cinnamon of course.

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.