Oh ya! Explain this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2011, 04:04 AM
RE: Oh ya! Explain this.
My... Brains... Hurt...

Aaarrrggghhhh... *drops dead after his brain burns away*

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2011, 04:38 AM
I thought the food industry depended on the fact that you can artificially enhance animals and plants to better suit the needs of consumers

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
23-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Rofl.

I was just giving this some more thought (which is difficult because this video is like a singularity at the center of my brain and my skull the event horizon from which no light and no thought can escape) and I realised that this fucktard was expecting a fucking giraffe to pop out of the jar.

Rofl - I literally can't stop laughing like an idiot.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
23-07-2011, 11:52 AM
(22-07-2011 02:34 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(22-07-2011 01:37 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(22-07-2011 01:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I just bought a jar of peanut butter with microscopic organisms living in it and they now worship me as GOD!!!! So I killed them.
By squashing them between banana slices and a slice of bread?

No. I manifested myself as one of them and sacrificed myself to myself to show them how much I care and then I created disease, famine, and natural disasters to test them.
That is like sooooo last year! Try something new ok?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
23-07-2011, 12:03 PM
(23-07-2011 11:30 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Rofl.

I was just giving this some more thought (which is difficult because this video is like a singularity at the center of my brain and my skull the event horizon from which no light and no thought can escape) and I realized that this fucktard was expecting a fucking giraffe to pop out of the jar.

Rofl - I literally can't stop laughing like an idiot.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[Image: tiny-giraffe-smallest-in-world-record-mi...ctures.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
23-07-2011, 04:30 PM
I guess these creationists have done such a good job at holding back advances in education and science and general enlightenment of the human race they feel confident that they can pass off bullshit like this onto the gullible people who, even in an age when we can build the Hubble Telescope and look at the vastness and complexity of the universe, have been so poorly educated there is a a good chance they'll fall for it. Laughable but also disgusting.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
23-07-2011, 10:20 PM
The sad thing about this is that I know plenty of people who would fall for this 100%. *cries*

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
27-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Tongue RE: Oh ya! Explain this.
All the rednecks just found a great way to prove creationism with something familiar to relate to.......peanut butter!!

How can someone with a normal IQ (I assume) be able to compare a jar of peanut butter to the complexity of the science behind the big bang theory, physics, quantum mechanics, biology etc.....
27-07-2011, 05:34 AM
It is very easy to fall for this BS if you never heard of pasteurization and sterilization or whatever else they use to make peanut butter germ-free and to make it last for a period of time. And very little people know how food is processed and packed for shipping. Unfortunately, there is a huge number of people out there who have never heard these hard and scientific words, so...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-07-2011, 08:01 AM
I can understand under informed people falling for this.
I seriously CANT understand how this crook dares to LIE in public. This is just plain immoral! Can't he be sued or something?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post