Oh ya! Explain this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 09:01 AM
RE: Oh ya! Explain this.
In my old Sunday School they would put puzzle pieces in a ziplock bag and shake them furiously. They used this to show us how silly science people are. Surely, we could see that all of the pieces were there and no matter how much we shook them the puzzle would not solve itself. Apparently, the big bang was just a lot of gases that magically came together.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 09:13 AM
(27-07-2011 09:01 AM)k37713 Wrote:  In my old Sunday School they would put puzzle pieces in a ziplock bag and shake them furiously. They used this to show us how silly science people are. Surely, we could see that all of the pieces were there and no matter how much we shook them the puzzle would not solve itself. Apparently, the big bang was just a lot of gases that magically came together.
Turned out one bag formed a super puzzle that created all other puzzles...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
27-07-2011, 10:16 PM
(27-07-2011 08:01 AM)The_observer Wrote:  I can understand under informed people falling for this.
I seriously CANT understand how this crook dares to LIE in public. This is just plain immoral! Can't he be sued or something?

Sued for what? You can't force people to give you money simply because they are stupid. You need to get it from the time honored way of scamming it from them, which shouldn't be too hard.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-07-2011, 10:55 PM
(27-07-2011 10:16 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(27-07-2011 08:01 AM)The_observer Wrote:  I can understand under informed people falling for this.
I seriously CANT understand how this crook dares to LIE in public. This is just plain immoral! Can't he be sued or something?
Sued for what? You can't force people to give you money simply because they are stupid. You need to get it from the time honored way of scamming it from them, which shouldn't be too hard.
I hate this world! Sad

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
27-07-2011, 11:19 PM
I shall explain with this.

[+] 1 user Likes James The Brit's post
28-07-2011, 06:14 AM
(27-07-2011 11:19 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  I shall explain with this.

hahahahahahaha.. Why did I not think of that?! Now that will be stuck in my head all day!

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
28-07-2011, 09:34 AM
"I'm sad to say that we don't all have the same brain. There is plenty of variation in brainpower, all the way from Einstein on one end to Sarah Palin on the other." - Richard Dawkins on Real Time with Bill Maher

This guy is closer to the Palin end of the spectrum.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
28-07-2011, 10:56 AM
(28-07-2011 09:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "I'm sad to say that we don't all have the same brain. There is plenty of variation in brainpower, all the way from Einstein on one end to Sarah Palin on the other." - Richard Dawkins on Real Time with Bill Maher
He really said that? Heart

Dawkins is by far the best arrogant SOB ever!!! Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
28-07-2011, 11:43 AM
(28-07-2011 10:56 AM)The_observer Wrote:  
(28-07-2011 09:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "I'm sad to say that we don't all have the same brain. There is plenty of variation in brainpower, all the way from Einstein on one end to Sarah Palin on the other." - Richard Dawkins on Real Time with Bill Maher
He really said that? Heart

Dawkins is by far the best arrogant SOB ever!!! Big Grin

I believe it is in this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpENimvFXg

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
28-07-2011, 12:53 PM
(28-07-2011 11:43 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I believe it is in this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpENimvFXg
Nope...
Still a funny clip...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist