Oh you know nothings gonna be done about this shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2017, 06:27 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/m...hington-dc

Obama might have said something to ol' cunty mccuntface Turkish president, but you know Trump ain't gonna say shit (because he can't because his mouth is tightly sealed around cunty mccuntface's dick).

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Oh you know nothings gonna be done about this shit.
(17-05-2017 06:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/m...hington-dc

Obama might have said something to ol' cunty mccuntface Turkish president, but you know Trump ain't gonna say shit (because he can't because his mouth is tightly sealed around cunty mccuntface's dick).

I'm surprised the bodyguards didn't get their ass kicked. Send Erdogan up to West Baltimore while he's here.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Quote:According to witnesses, a brawl erupted when Erdoğan’s security detail attacked protesters carrying the flag of the Kurdish PYD party outside the residence. A local NBC television affiliate reported Erdoğan was inside the building at the time.

How nuts is this? Attack people in a foreign country during a state visit?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-05-2017, 06:57 PM
They probably have diplomatic immunity, though. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
17-05-2017, 07:08 PM
(17-05-2017 06:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/m...hington-dc

So you want Trump to say something?
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
17-05-2017, 08:17 PM
I always know Muffs threads when I read the titles. I don't even have to read who it's posted by. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-05-2017, 08:39 PM
His titles are click baity.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
17-05-2017, 08:56 PM
(17-05-2017 06:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  They probably have diplomatic immunity, though. Dodgy

Apparently (according to imgur) diplomatic immunity only applies when they're doing official duty. Because Cunty McCuntface wasn't present they weren't needing to protect him and thus not under diplomatic protection.

Also, here's a video.
Gotta love how the bodyguards literally go up and kick a dude in head who was laying on the ground and the Police officer does nothing but ushers the bodyguard away...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-05-2017, 08:47 AM
They have the video evidence; these animals should be arrested before they can leave the country. Angry
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-05-2017, 09:44 AM
(18-05-2017 08:47 AM)Fireball Wrote:  They have the video evidence; these animals should be arrested before they can leave the country. Angry

I just keep picturing what would have happened in the exact same situation if you swapped Erdogan's bodyguards for (say, for example) some Black Panthers who didn't like (say) white supremacists protesting on the side of their route, so they ran over and started kicking people in the head.

All those unused pistols on those cops' hips. I've never seen that before.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post