Oh you know nothings gonna be done about this shit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Oh you know nothings gonna be done about this shit.
(18-05-2017 09:44 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 08:47 AM)Fireball Wrote:  They have the video evidence; these animals should be arrested before they can leave the country. Angry

I just keep picturing what would have happened in the exact same situation if you swapped Erdogan's bodyguards for (say, for example) some Black Panthers who didn't like (say) white supremacists protesting on the side of their route, so they ran over and started kicking people in the head.

All those unused pistols on those cops' hips. I've never seen that before.

This.

Also, I really do not understand the complete lack of action on the Police's part. They literally witnessed first hand men kicking a lady in the head who was on the ground... they witnessed that shit and did NOTHING.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-05-2017, 04:53 PM
I am curious as to what would happen if the cops shot the foreign nationals or clubbed the fuck out of them.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
18-05-2017, 06:26 PM
McCain called for the immediate ejection of the Turkish ambassador in response while Trump congratulated Erdogan on his success at stifling free speech.

#sigh
18-05-2017, 06:27 PM
(18-05-2017 04:53 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I am curious as to what would happen if the cops shot the foreign nationals or clubbed the fuck out of them.

Good thing the assholes didn't try that shit in PG County. The cops here shoot your dogs.

#sigh
19-05-2017, 07:03 PM
So, new footage has emerged of Cunty McCuntface giving orders to his bodyguards before one rushes over and starts the fight (and is filmed kicking people in the head on the ground).

How the fuck is this not bigger news? How has Trump done NOTHING?
What happened to trumps policy on 'America first'??

I mean we all knew Trump was a weak puppet piece of shit but I think this just furthers that point.
I'm not convinced on the Russian-Trump connection that Putin put Trump in his position (but only because of the lack of evidence, I think it's likely). BUT there might want to be a look into some sort of Russian-Turkey-Trump connection by the way Trump acts towards the dictatorial piece of fucking filth.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-05-2017, 07:09 PM
(19-05-2017 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How has Trump done NOTHING?

This is pure speculation on my part but here it goes. I expect the protesters were democrats and Trump doesn't like democrats much. I further expect that he felt some internal gratification by watching said democrats get their ass stomped.

Again, pure speculation.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
19-05-2017, 08:47 PM
(19-05-2017 07:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

This is pure speculation on my part but here it goes. I expect the protesters were democrats and Trump doesn't like democrats much. I further expect that he felt some internal gratification by watching said democrats get their ass stomped.

Again, pure speculation.

Oh yea for sure.
I mean Trump congratulated Cunty McCuntface when he gained more authoritarian power. Trump clearly doesn't give a fuck about the people or their rights. Trump doesn't give a fuck that these people got beat up, I'm sure Trump and Cunty McCuntface had a good laugh about it actually because that's the sort of filth Trump is.

It's exactly as we said during the campaign, that he says all these things like "American's first" but when push comes to shove he ain't got the balls to walk the walk.

And with Cunty McCuntface there in the US visiting Trump it was the perfectly time to stand up to him and hammer home that that sort of behavior will not be tolerated on US soil. But he didn't because Trump is a weak limp-dick piece of shit.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-05-2017, 04:07 PM
So now Turkey is accusing the US of aggressive actions towards Cunty McCuntface's bodyguards...
Are you fucking kidding me??
22-05-2017, 04:18 PM
(19-05-2017 07:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

Again, pure speculation.

The article linked in the OP says this: "According to witnesses, a brawl erupted when Erdoğan’s security detail attacked protesters carrying the flag of the Kurdish PYD party." That doesn't sound like the kind of democrats (US political party) you're referring to. At least some of them were Kurds. Erdoğan he no like Kurds.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post