Ohai again... I bring arts :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2011, 04:36 AM
Ohai again... I bring arts :3
Well sorry I've been away so long, just been a lot of things happening. So anyways, I thought a good thing to do to mark my return (hopefully for longer this time...) would be to show off a recent piece of art that I'm pretty proud of; feels like a milestone. After about a year of pretty bad art block I suddenly sat down the other night and spent 8 and a half hours on this:
http://cetaceaphile.deviantart.com/#/d4d2ss1

Thought it warrented forcing myself to get back in touch with a few forums I hadn't been to in a while.
So... Hi again :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
20-10-2011, 04:45 AM
RE: Ohai again... I bring arts :3
I like it! It's kinda cute and I like it's little reddish eyes and feather coloring. Smile

Nicely done!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
20-10-2011, 09:27 PM
RE: Ohai again... I bring arts :3
(20-10-2011 04:45 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I like it! It's kinda cute and I like it's little reddish eyes and feather coloring. Smile

Nicely done!
Thanks Big Grin

Hopefully one day I'll get some sort of human drawing skills. Coz I really want to draw Jesus. And I mean Jesus from all angles. I want to draw him helping the sick, hauling in fish to feed a village, but I also want to draw him swindling people with magic tricks and using horde violence to get his way. And then of course pure piss taking like Jesus humping some form of unclean animal. Angel

Oh and of course Jesus Jumping Christ on a traction engine wearing a kilt and eating a marmite sandwich 0:3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.