Ohio 'heartbeat bill' - abortion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Ohio 'heartbeat bill' - abortion
(07-12-2016 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So the guy that wrote the bill was accused of domestic violence by his wife. Facepalm

Jesus never said that you couldn't smack your wife.........

...or beat your kids.......
...or not own humans....

....he did say that you don't need to wash your hands before eating though. Just like a wise man should say.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-12-2016, 05:46 PM
(07-12-2016 05:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jesus never said that you couldn't smack your wife.........

...or not own humans....

....he did say that you don't need to wash your hands before eating though. Just like a wise man should say.
What about wearing sterile gloves while inserting Preparation H? Probably a no-no since they are so much like condoms. Drinking Beverage

Sapere aude
07-12-2016, 05:54 PM
(07-12-2016 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So the guy that wrote the bill was accused of domestic violence by his wife. Facepalm

Because f*ck women, right?

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
07-12-2016, 06:07 PM
(07-12-2016 05:46 PM)f stop Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 05:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Jesus never said that you couldn't smack your wife.........

...or not own humans....

What about wearing sterile gloves while inserting Preparation H? Probably a no-no since they are so much like condoms. Drinking Beverage

No, no. It's not that they are like condoms. It's that butt stuff is Satan's realm. Kind of gives a new context to "and Satan entered Judas..."

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
07-12-2016, 07:37 PM
(07-12-2016 05:46 PM)f stop Wrote:  

...or not own humans....

Well, God did like to smite people with the emerods (hemorrhoids). Wink

The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. -- Deuteronomy 28:27
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2016, 11:57 PM
(07-12-2016 07:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 05:46 PM)f stop Wrote:  What about wearing sterile gloves while inserting Preparation H? Probably a no-no since they are so much like condoms. Drinking Beverage

Well, God did like to smite people with the emerods (hemorrhoids). Wink

The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. -- Deuteronomy 28:27

I imagined a child reading that verse and misinterpreting "emerods" as "emeralds".
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
08-12-2016, 12:15 AM
It's always been pretty clear that the pro-life crowd isn't actually interested in preserving life. They're interested in punishing people who get pregnant, have sex outside procreation, or are victims of sexual assault.
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post
08-12-2016, 07:48 AM
(07-12-2016 04:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  They don't give a crap about people after they are born. Quality of life means nothing to these people.
So true. They say "you can always put the kid up for adoption", but they don't think about what that actually means - such as many of those kids never actually getting adopted and many others never being put up for adoption, but growing up in a home where they were never wanted in the first place. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-12-2016, 08:02 AM
(07-12-2016 05:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  ....he did say that you don't need to wash your hands before eating though. Just like a wise man should say.

It boosts your immune system.

#sigh
08-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Again, so fucking glad I got fixed this year. The next 4 years are going to be a nightmare for women, I'm afraid. I only wish I could get my daughter fixed. We already have to go through some rigmarole just to have her on birth control as it is. What if that gets taken away as well? I'll just have to clothe my kids in condoms, I guess. Undecided Fuck Trump and fuck christians.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post