Oi, Chingy-Chongs and DLJ. I need some clarification up in this bitch.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Oi, Chingy-Chongs and DLJ. I need some clarification up in this bitch.
WTF is with asians and chairs? Do they all sit on the very tippy tip of the chair in asialand as well? Maybe they're so use to just the tippy tip so that's why they feel the need to sit that way and not be courteous enough to pull their fucking chairs in and sit on them like normal people sit on chairs so I can get past them and get my fucking chinese food. Damn rude fucks at my local take away store...
And the bitch had the nerve to give me a dirty look (well I assume it was a dirty look, it's hard to tell) when I wacked her with my bag as I walked past. (because I had to squeeze past sideways and my bag was on my back. And because she pissed me off so..). Pull your fucking chair in next time.

But it wasn't just her, there was a whole bunch of them sitting on the tip. This is 'Murica! bitch (well, New Zealand..) so damn well sit normally. Nobody got time for your shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-03-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: Oi, Chingy-Chongs and DLJ. I need some clarification up in this bitch.
Consider

I enjoyed the cricket match last night.

Big Grin

31-03-2016, 03:15 AM
(30-03-2016 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WTF is with asians and chairs? Do they all sit on the very tippy tip of the chair in asialand as well? Maybe they're so use to just the tippy tip so that's why they feel the need to sit that way and not be courteous enough to pull their fucking chairs in and sit on them like normal people sit on chairs so I can get past them and get my fucking chinese food. Damn rude fucks at my local take away store...
And the bitch had the nerve to give me a dirty look (well I assume it was a dirty look, it's hard to tell) when I wacked her with my bag as I walked past. (because I had to squeeze past sideways and my bag was on my back. And because she pissed me off so..). Pull your fucking chair in next time.

But it wasn't just her, there was a whole bunch of them sitting on the tip. This is 'Murica! bitch (well, New Zealand..) so damn well sit normally. Nobody got time for your shit.
Perhaps you should stop tea-bagging people in real life?
31-03-2016, 04:05 AM
(30-03-2016 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it wasn't just her, there was a whole bunch of them sitting on the tip. This is 'Murica! bitch (well, New Zealand..) so damn well sit normally. Nobody got time for your shit.

Pfftt...

They're acting more American than you! Can't you tell that they're entitled to all that space, and fuck you if you're inconvenienced by it? Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2016, 07:30 AM
(30-03-2016 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  WTF is with asians and chairs? Do they all sit on the very tippy tip of the chair in asialand as well? Maybe they're so use to just the tippy tip so that's why they feel the need to sit that way and not be courteous enough to pull their fucking chairs in and sit on them like normal people sit on chairs so I can get past them and get my fucking chinese food. Damn rude fucks at my local take away store...

Americans do that too. It annoys me.
31-03-2016, 08:38 AM
That's because chairs are designed to minimize the amount of time you spend in the restaurant- it's all about throughput. If I sit all the way back, my arthritic back starts to hurt almost immediately. Just wait 'til you get old, son. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-03-2016, 09:36 AM
(31-03-2016 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it wasn't just her, there was a whole bunch of them sitting on the tip. This is 'Murica! bitch (well, New Zealand..) so damn well sit normally. Nobody got time for your shit.

Pfftt...

They're acting more American than you! Can't you tell that they're entitled to all that space, and fuck you if you're inconvenienced by it? Rolleyes

Are you sure? I've never seen an American squat on the very edge of a seat... They usually need the entire surface to support their massive asses.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
31-03-2016, 01:36 PM

Well, you know, this is traditionally the way they would eat.....

[Image: klonghae0013.jpg]

..... so maybe you should have removed all the chair that any Asian might be tempted to sit in. Squatting is actually pretty good for the body though. It's really good for stretching muscles. Most westerners can only squat for a short period of time before they're screaming in pain.

Did you know, Muffs, that during the Korean War the American Prisoners of War were forced to squat as a type of torture because the North Koreans knew squatting wasn't against the Geneva Convention but they also knew American men would cramp up in agonizing pain?

And now I'm meandering and way off topic, but it doesn't matter because this was a thread started by Earmuffs.

Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
31-03-2016, 04:11 PM
(31-03-2016 01:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Well, you know, this is traditionally the way they would eat.....

[Image: klonghae0013.jpg]

..... so maybe you should have removed all the chair that any Asian might be tempted to sit in. Squatting is actually pretty good for the body though. It's really good for stretching muscles. Most westerners can only squat for a short period of time before they're screaming in pain.

Did you know, Muffs, that during the Korean War the American Prisoners of War were forced to squat as a type of torture because the North Koreans knew squatting wasn't against the Geneva Convention but they also knew American men would cramp up in agonizing pain?

And now I'm meandering and way off topic, but it doesn't matter because this was a thread started by Earmuffs.

Drinking Beverage

Sometimes I squat like that just because I find it more comfortable... People on this continent seem to find it strange, but maybe that's because I'm in an office, and they're standing while I'm down here looking like smeagal
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post