Poll: Which Screwdriver should I choose?
Tenth's
Eleventh's
I don't know!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Ok, I have a huge decision.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2012, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 05:47 AM by houseofcantor.)
RE: Ok, I have a huge decision.
If ya don't like eleven, why the fuck would you buy an eleven? Consider

...and somebody had to go and post a link, so now I gotta check out alla this stuff. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Perhaps people put physical wants above rational thought Mr. Cantor...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 11:42 AM
(24-09-2012 05:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  If ya don't like eleven, why the fuck would you buy an eleven? Consider

...and somebody had to go and post a link, so now I gotta check out alla this stuff. Big Grin

Because this one goes to 11.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-09-2012, 01:27 PM
You've gotta buy the tenth's!! Get it as a tribute to when Doctor Who was still good.
[+] 1 user Likes hylonome's post
24-09-2012, 02:27 PM
(23-09-2012 10:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Now, I like the Tenth Doctor Better than the Eleveth, but I like the Eleveth's Screwdriver a lot.

You said you like the Tenth Doctor Better than the Eleveth, So get the 10th.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-09-2012, 02:35 PM
(24-09-2012 01:27 PM)hylonome Wrote:  You've gotta buy the tenth's!! Get it as a tribute to when Doctor Who was still good.

I know... But the fucking claw is awesome....! Damn it... Why couldn't the Tenth just stay on for a Couple more seasons Weeping.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-09-2012, 02:50 PM
If its a matter of money and the funds are low to the point of where you can only buy one... (and I mean this in a non-smartass way) I'd suggest not buying either and saving the cash.
24-09-2012, 02:51 PM
It took me at least a season and a half to get used to 11. Now I think he's way more badass than 10. That said, I'd rather travel with 10. He's much more fun. It's just that 11 became very dark and brooding, and I like that in my women and in my Doctors. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-09-2012, 02:53 PM
(24-09-2012 02:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It took me at least a season and a half to get used to 11. Now I think he's way more badass than 10. That said, I'd rather travel with 10. He's much more fun. It's just that 11 became very dark and brooding, and I like that in my women and in my Doctors. Drinking Beverage

I always said the simplistic writing and terrible humour employed by Steven Moffat when he became head writer was to try and appeal to American's.

I rest my case.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-09-2012, 02:54 PM
(24-09-2012 02:50 PM)MarkAssenmacher Wrote:  If its a matter of money and the funds are low to the point of where you can only buy one... (and I mean this in a non-smartass way) I'd suggest not buying either and saving the cash.

I don't work in a regular schedule. Sometimes it's three times a year, or even less. It depends on how much my grandmother needs watching.

I can't bank on me waiting over a year to save. Plus, it's about the only job I'll bother working at because I can do my science and religion research at the same time.

Life is busy for a person who's entire year is swamped with religion.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.