Poll: Which Screwdriver should I choose?
Tenth's
Eleventh's
I don't know!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Ok, I have a huge decision.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: Ok, I have a huge decision.
(24-09-2012 02:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 02:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It took me at least a season and a half to get used to 11. Now I think he's way more badass than 10. That said, I'd rather travel with 10. He's much more fun. It's just that 11 became very dark and brooding, and I like that in my women and in my Doctors. Drinking Beverage

I always said the simplistic writing and terrible humour employed by Steven Moffat when he became head writer was to try and appeal to American's.

I rest my case.

I've always said Hughsie is gay.

I rest my case.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-09-2012, 02:57 PM
(24-09-2012 02:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It took me at least a season and a half to get used to 11. Now I think he's way more badass than 10. That said, I'd rather travel with 10. He's much more fun. It's just that 11 became very dark and brooding, and I like that in my women and in my Doctors. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, but I like Ten, he is more badass in my opinion, a bit crazy, but can be the brooding badass you want. He is the package. Tennant's serious face is way more awesome than Matt's.

Plus, The only time I really thought Eleven was badass was in the first episode of season five, but it could have been done with Tennant in a better fashion, I think.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-09-2012, 10:52 AM
(24-09-2012 02:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've always said Hughsie is gay.

I rest my case.

Wow, once again Erx you've proved me wrong. You've demonstrated just how well an American can use humour, the way you used wit and made that remark relevant to the conversation was breath-taking!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
25-09-2012, 10:54 AM
(25-09-2012 10:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 02:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I've always said Hughsie is gay.

I rest my case.

Wow, once again Erx you've proved me wrong. You've demonstrated just how well an American can use humour, the way you used wit and made that remark relevant to the conversation was breath-taking!

Your sister liked my comment and not yours.

I rest my case.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
25-09-2012, 10:55 AM
(25-09-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your sister liked my comment and not yours.

I rest my case.

Look again shit for brains!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
25-09-2012, 11:34 AM
(25-09-2012 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 10:54 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your sister liked my comment and not yours.

I rest my case.

Look again shit for brains!

Curses!

You may have won this time, but I'll be back!

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Now, now ladies... Don't get your panties in a twist because you disagree on which (Dr.) Who you crush on. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-09-2012, 02:29 PM
(25-09-2012 11:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now, now ladies... Don't get your panties in a twist because you disagree on which (Dr.) Who you crush on. Dodgy

Women, where?! Damn you Free Thought.

I thought I might actually have a chance with a girl.Weeping

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post