Ok, now this is fucking weird

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: Ok, now this is fucking weird
(07-09-2017 09:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hug I hope it remains somewhat of a sanctuary. If you get tired of admining, let us know. Don't wear yourself out.

Oh no, nothing like that. I was speaking more about when I first joined. It was my atheist bubble. But now, my atheist bubble has become more comfortable. Instead of being just here, it's with me almost all the time.

There are times I still need this bubble tho.

If that makes sense.

I get that. I'm comfy with my atheism 99% of the time out in the real world, but every once in a while I'll see something online, or hear something IRL that I can only share here where it will be understood for the craziness it is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-09-2017, 10:06 AM
(07-09-2017 09:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was watching a bunch of videos and one thing I can say...

All the clothes, toys and everything look sooooo new...

With my boys everything began looking like crap after a day. It's really strange to me...there's a video of someone with a fake toddler, talking about going to day care and she's talking for the fake toddler and having conversations with herself. That shit is kinda creepy.

Just another kind of imaginary friend....

It is, the money spent on this...omg, doll aside, clothing one had a room decorated for it, plus strollers, car seats...It kinda boggles the mind...I think it truly is escapism.

They get to be the prefect mommy to the perfect baby...a baby that doesn't make a sound -- that doesn't require any food, diapers or anything else...save for the sanction given by the "mommy".

I hope they don't actually reproduce (or maybe already have) because real mommyhood will be a huge disappointment.

Babies cry a lot. They shit, and they throw up, usually on you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-09-2017, 10:14 AM
(07-09-2017 09:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hug I hope it remains somewhat of a sanctuary. If you get tired of admining, let us know. Don't wear yourself out.

Oh no, nothing like that. I was speaking more about when I first joined. It was my atheist bubble. But now, my atheist bubble has become more comfortable. Instead of being just here, it's with me almost all the time.

There are times I still need this bubble tho.

If that makes sense.

Yeah, totally makes sense. I feel similarly much more comfortable with myself now, much of that directly attributable to members of the forum Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Imagine doing this with a football. It makes just as much sense.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
07-09-2017, 11:58 AM
I wonder if any of these women buy baby monitors for the nurseries??? Imagine going for a job interview as a nanny for one of these babies haha

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 2 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
07-09-2017, 12:17 PM
What a pile of dogshit, I'm now officially sad to be a member of the human race these women have a serious problem. Lets hope they hget help soon. I feel really sorry for them. Sad
07-09-2017, 12:21 PM
In all fairness, how is this much/any sillier than cosplay and RPG? After all, they *are* role-playing. Or somehow waving swords around and dressing like some sort of fantasy creature is *less* idiotic?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2017, 12:32 PM
(07-09-2017 12:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  In all fairness, how is this much/any sillier than cosplay and RPG? After all, they *are* role-playing. Or somehow waving swords around and dressing like some sort of fantasy creature is *less* idiotic?

The difference is entertainment, none of the role playing games deliberately pander to and target the mentally ill visa vi compensating for what they don't have. Elves and dwarves fucking each other and going on quests is a world away from a lifelike baby that wakes you at 3am for an imaginary feed, such people desperately need help and assistance Imo.
07-09-2017, 12:36 PM
I can't think of another scenario where a woman could prefer latex to real flesh and bloodTongue

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 4 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
07-09-2017, 12:38 PM
(07-09-2017 12:32 PM)adey67 Wrote:  The difference is entertainment, none of the role playing games deliberately pander to and target the mentally ill visa vi compensating for what they don't have. Elves and dwarves fucking each other and going on quests is a world away from a lifelike baby that wakes you at 3am for an imaginary feed, such people desperately need help and assistance Imo.

So, pretending you're a "mommie" makes you mentally ill. Pretneding you're an elf makes you... what exactly?

I guess little girls with dolls are also mentally ill?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user