Ok, now this is fucking weird

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Ok, now this is fucking weird
(07-09-2017 03:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Years ago there was a surge of teenage girls having babies so they would feel wanted and loved. But then reality hit and the girls realize that it didn't work this way. A psychologist's reply was that babies are different than dolls. Dolls are taken care of by children to make the child feel loved and wanted. But with a baby the role is reversed. It's the parent's responisbility to make the baby feel loved and wanted, not the other way around.

Maybe this is another avenue people go down so they don't have to grow up. (And I include video games in this.) It seems that people at the age of 28 today have the maturity level of what an 18 year olds had 25 years ago.

And that opinion comes from someone who took forever to grow up. It was my mothers massive aneurysm when I was 28 that finally matured me. Before that I was kind of a dip.

(Well, sometimes I'm still kinda dippy)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-09-2017, 04:09 PM
I...don't get it. Couldn't you like ...just fuck. Or like adopt? Don't get me wrong you wanna wear a latex baby as a hat go right head but ...I don't get it.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-09-2017, 05:05 PM
[Image: 1584.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-09-2017, 06:40 PM
I gotta say though, those babies would be great for parenting classes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
07-09-2017, 08:23 PM
JDog took the words right out of my mouth. I lean toward thinking that requiring some kind of parenting class (perhaps as part of an over-all "life skills" class) in middle school would decrease the rate of teen pregnancies.

And thedemonbarber reference to flesh and blood versus latex....Well, I guess that depends on whose flesh it is. And how well made the...
Oh never mind.

But between that reference and Old Man Marsh's blow-up doll, well I just gotta say how much I'm looking forward to seeing Christine Lavin in concert next week. Because of songs like this:

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
07-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Ew. There is something really, really creepy about that pastime -- Kind of taking responsibility for something that doesn't need it, in order to not have to take responsibility for someone who does.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
07-09-2017, 08:50 PM
You know, I'm thinking of opening a daycare for these ladies and their babies. I have an extensive resume and experience being a child and youth counsellor and all. I can take their money. $$$$. They'd want the best care, of course, so I'm pretty expensive. Also, I'm pretty sure those fake babies will have a shit ton of fake problems that I'd have to help with, and that costs extra.

My future is looking dreamy already. Also, I can get the same escapism whilst being employed.

Perfect. Any daycare assistants want to apply and work with? You'll need a criminal record check, of course.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
08-09-2017, 04:12 PM
(07-09-2017 08:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Perfect. Any daycare assistants want to apply and work with? You'll need a criminal record check, of course.

I've been told I'm great with kids.

Only problem I foresee is that these are as responsive as dead babies, and as an atheist I'd be tempted to eat them.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post