Ok, so my friend came to me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: Ok, so my friend came to me.
It was, what it was.

I wasn't into guy A. The brother with the car ended up breaking my heart. But he made me stronger. I was 16, when it atarted, the fuck did I know?

Had I not gone through that tho...I doubt I wouldn't have seen my husband for the good guy he was.

So, I don't exactly regret it.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 11:05 PM
(17-07-2013 10:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 10:52 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I oppose.

Fuck talking to the brother. Lil bro needs to vacate the premises and go Mack on some other nubile broad and leave this one in the dust.

First off, he said talk to the brother, pending he is not a douche. Secondly, you're too fucking old to remember what it is like to be a teen in love. Ya' old bastard. He ain't gonna just forget about it.

But I'm not too young to have wasted an entire life time being the "best friend". So my advice is seriously what I wish some old fuck had told me when I was a punk kid. Never be the best friend unless you're totally cool with in reality being a girlfriend.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
17-07-2013, 11:05 PM
I would definitely tell the guy, he's better off without her. Best to just let her go. If things don't work out -- he could maybe tell her how he feels....but I hate to say it, she probably knows.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-07-2013, 11:23 PM
(17-07-2013 11:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 10:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  First off, he said talk to the brother, pending he is not a douche. Secondly, you're too fucking old to remember what it is like to be a teen in love. Ya' old bastard. He ain't gonna just forget about it.

But I'm not too young to have wasted an entire life time being the "best friend". So my advice is seriously what I wish some old fuck had told me when I was a punk kid. Never be the best friend unless you're totally cool with in reality being a girlfriend.

Hey man, I'm with you. But will the teenager in love listen to "move on"? Teenage me wouldn't have moved on until the lady was fucking the other brother. I say go for it, and if it ain't meant to be, best he get his heart broken straight away. By the time she is screwing his brother he may be okay with it.

17-07-2013, 11:26 PM
(17-07-2013 11:23 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 11:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I'm not too young to have wasted an entire life time being the "best friend". So my advice is seriously what I wish some old fuck had told me when I was a punk kid. Never be the best friend unless you're totally cool with in reality being a girlfriend.

Hey man, I'm with you. But will the teenager in love listen to "move on"? Teenage me wouldn't have moved on until the lady was fucking the other brother. I say go for it, and if it ain't meant to be, best he get his heart broken straight away. By the time she is screwing his brother he may be okay with it.

Meh.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-07-2013, 12:21 AM
You're a regular romantic, you.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post