Ok, this is gonna sound ridiculous but is this even possible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Ok, this is gonna sound ridiculous but is this even possible?
(07-05-2017 12:39 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 11:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What are you babbling about? Muffs wanting to bike across half the world does not warrant a gun discussion, nor is muffs planning to bike to the fucking moon.

Have you had a head injury?

Then what the fuck was your point in posting the UNREALISTIC fictional mode of transportation in that episode of South Park? Looked like sarcasm to me.

No he wasn't planning to bike to the moon, where the fuck did I argue that? Look at the long list of places he wants to go? Each one by themselves certainly isn't impossible, but it is still a long list. Now again, unless you are a multi millionaire or multi billionaire, it would seem to me your budget matters.

See this is why you cant understand me on other issues.

NOBODY IS TELLING HIM NO. The only thing I was telling him was THINK about what it would take and don't bite off more than you can handle.

Your bullshit delusional sense of entitlement is the problem, not your desire to do ANYTHING.

Earmuffs wants to travel. GOOD, great. But planning matters, budget matters.

Now keep re reading this, look at that list in his OP, and try to calculate yourself on your own the total cost to accomplish all that. Otherwise you are simply blowing smoke up my ass.

So that would be a 'yes' on the head injury question?

Stay out of it, you are a buzzkill, that's all you do.

He isn't asking you to pay for the trip.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Brian you sound like a pussy! Just because you don't have the sac to do it doesn't mean he doesn't.
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
07-05-2017, 03:07 PM
(07-05-2017 12:27 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Don't project your idea of what you like doing on others.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I'm not, you are. I'm providing insight on the topic he started, you're projecting your ideas on others and getting all triggered when they don't agree with you.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-05-2017, 03:34 PM
(07-05-2017 03:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 12:27 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Don't project your idea of what you like doing on others.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I'm not, you are. I'm providing insight on the topic he started, you're projecting your ideas on others and getting all triggered when they don't agree with you.

But, but...he used a lot of words and talked about guns and going into space...all that means nothing? I haz a sad now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2017, 03:46 PM
(07-05-2017 03:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 03:07 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: tenor.gif]

But, but...he used a lot of words and talked about guns and going into space...all that means nothing? I haz a sad now.

Guns, space, and space guns are awesome. So are trips outside your bubble Smile Sometimes there is risk involved.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-05-2017, 03:53 PM
(07-05-2017 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 12:39 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Then what the fuck was your point in posting the UNREALISTIC fictional mode of transportation in that episode of South Park? Looked like sarcasm to me.

No he wasn't planning to bike to the moon, where the fuck did I argue that? Look at the long list of places he wants to go? Each one by themselves certainly isn't impossible, but it is still a long list. Now again, unless you are a multi millionaire or multi billionaire, it would seem to me your budget matters.

See this is why you cant understand me on other issues.

NOBODY IS TELLING HIM NO. The only thing I was telling him was THINK about what it would take and don't bite off more than you can handle.

Your bullshit delusional sense of entitlement is the problem, not your desire to do ANYTHING.

Earmuffs wants to travel. GOOD, great. But planning matters, budget matters.

Now keep re reading this, look at that list in his OP, and try to calculate yourself on your own the total cost to accomplish all that. Otherwise you are simply blowing smoke up my ass.

So that would be a 'yes' on the head injury question?

I am wondering if your false "buzzkill" accusation is a carryover of another encounter I admitted to being WRONG about?

Please check your emotions in this thread because I never told Earmuffs he could not or should not.

If you have friend who walks out of a bar drunk off their ass do you let them drive?

Earmuffs is NOT wrong for wanting to go all those places. NOBODY is trying to be a "buzzkill". Go look at the list. It is a long list.

It is not impossible to go out and drink, I drink. But when I do I plan, and I take a cab or I stay at home.

I WANT Earmuffs to do what he wants. I also at the same time would advise him to plan and think, just when one wants to drink. You don't just simply do it.

I certainly know he isn't asking me to pay for the trip. I am saying think and plan, just like "have fun driving, but wear your seat belt"

I am sorry if my advocating for planning bothers you. But in this thread it has nothing to do with my error in that other thread.

If you must know, I am scared shitless right now, because my mom died 2 months ago, and I am so used to her support, and that is now gone, and she had her financial act together, and I currently feel like I have gone from the shallow end of the spreadsheet to the deep end and I don't currently know what the fuck I am doing.

I am myself having to learn new and frightening things myself. My advice to Earmuffs was not a call to "DONT' but "think".

I am not being a killjoy one bit. I simply don't want to see him get in over his head.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 03:57 PM
(07-05-2017 03:53 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 12:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So that would be a 'yes' on the head injury question?

I am wondering if your false "buzzkill" accusation is a carryover of another encounter I admitted to being WRONG about?

Please check your emotions in this thread because I never told Earmuffs he could not or should not.

If you have friend who walks out of a bar drunk off their ass do you let them drive?

Earmuffs is NOT wrong for wanting to go all those places. NOBODY is trying to be a "buzzkill". Go look at the list. It is a long list.

It is not impossible to go out and drink, I drink. But when I do I plan, and I take a cab or I stay at home.

I WANT Earmuffs to do what he wants. I also at the same time would advise him to plan and think, just when one wants to drink. You don't just simply do it.

I certainly know he isn't asking me to pay for the trip. I am saying think and plan, just like "have fun driving, but wear your seat belt"

I am sorry if my advocating for planning bothers you. But in this thread it has nothing to do with my error in that other thread.

If you must know, I am scared shitless right now, because my mom died 2 months ago, and I am so used to her support, and that is now gone, and she had her financial act together, and I currently feel like I have gone from the shallow end of the spreadsheet to the deep end and I don't currently know what the fuck I am doing.

I am myself having to learn new and frightening things myself. My advice to Earmuffs was not a call to "DONT' but "think".

I am not being a killjoy one bit. I simply don't want to see him get in over his head.

Shut up Brian.

I don't care about our previous encounter...because I have come to realize it's just who, and how, you are.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-05-2017, 04:16 PM
(07-05-2017 01:38 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Brian you sound like a pussy! Just because you don't have the sac to do it doesn't mean he doesn't.

What the fuck does gender or bravery have to do with shit?

Human history is full of false perceptions.

Earmuffs ultimately will do what he wants. I was merely judging his list and guessing that it seems to be a stretch. I doubt he is a multi millionaire or multi billionaire.

Do you want Earmuffs to end up in a foreign land and suddenly get robbed or run out of money and not be able to get home?

It isn't about testosterone. It is about THINKING and planning.

I am glad those who ran our space program didn't think like you, we would have never landed on the moon.

"Just do it" is shallow bullshit. I can jump off a skyscraper too, but that doesn't make me a safe thrill seeker, it would make me suicidal and fucking stupid.

There is money involved with what he wants to do. To ignore that, and to ignore geography and social unrest and climate of where you want to go, is stupid. Planing and budget is required.

NOBODY is saying dont do it. How and when and planning and budget insure a better outcome.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
07-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Ok, this is gonna sound ridiculous but is this even possible?
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...N-20033813
07-05-2017, 04:38 PM
(07-05-2017 03:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 03:53 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am wondering if your false "buzzkill" accusation is a carryover of another encounter I admitted to being WRONG about?

Shut up Brian.

I don't care about our previous encounter...because I have come to realize it's just who, and how, you are.

How I am?

Please, after railing against me, even after I admitted I was wrong, and you said "you don't know me" and I admitted I didn't have all the information about your situation, now you think you know me?

AGAIN, this thread is NOT about you or me. I am merely taking Earmuff's initial OP where he lists all the places he wants to go, and thinking that is alot financially. I don't think that is something you simply do.

Please tell me how I am since you know me. Seems you are making the very mistake you accused me of.

WITH this thread, I am strictly considering his original post the long list of his desired destinations, which individually are NOT impossible. Collectively speaking the math and money required seems to be a tall order for most.

I am sorry about the other thread, and I was wrong. But this thread is not about you or me now.