Ok, time to have a REPUTATION discussion!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Ok, time to have a REPUTATION discussion!
New and excited.

But really, I just have questions.

What are the restrictions on giving rep? I've figured out that you can give up to 2 reputation per 24 hours. You can only give rep to a person once; after that, you can only update it. The only way that you can give more than 1 reputation to someone is to rep a post; however, it seems post reps don't follow the same 24 hour cooldown. How are they done?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-12-2011, 02:51 PM
RE: Ok, time to have a REPUTATION discussion!
Post reps have been disabled, I'm not sure if this if a permanent or a temporary thing.
29-12-2011, 03:19 PM
(29-12-2011 02:51 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Post reps have been disabled, I'm not sure if this if a permanent or a temporary thing.

Thanks.

Also, apparently, we can only give 1 rep per 24 hours now.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
29-12-2011, 03:26 PM
In on rep beg thread.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
29-12-2011, 03:29 PM
(29-12-2011 03:19 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Thanks.

Also, apparently, we can only give 1 rep per 24 hours now.

Oh right. I actually didn't know that there was a rep limit up till quite recently.
29-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Yes a limit is wonderful. I know you guys all want to give me big rep bonuses but we thought it best to limit your ability to do so, you know so that no one gets jealous.

On a side note I love you all and would love to father your children. Not have sex with you, but to take your children away and father them.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
29-12-2011, 03:42 PM
(29-12-2011 03:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  On a side note I love you all and would love to father your children. Not have sex with you, but to take your children away and father them.

This gets my vote as creepiest sentence ever...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
29-12-2011, 03:55 PM
(29-12-2011 03:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Yes a limit is wonderful. I know you guys all want to give me big rep bonuses but we thought it best to limit your ability to do so, you know so that no one gets jealous.

On a side note I love you all and would love to father your children. Not have sex with you, but to take your children away and father them.

You're just sucking up because you're jealous of my former glory of 36 rep.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
29-12-2011, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 04:59 PM by Hughsie.)
A bit off topic but did anyone else see the title of the thread and think 'oh no, not again'?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-12-2011, 06:26 PM
So I tried to rate myself but all I got was a "You cannot add to your own reputation" message. Since I was trying to subtract from my reputation, I find that rather presumptuous and even insulting. And don't go all math on me how subtracting is really adding a negative value, either. That would just be patronizing.

Could one or more of you worthless shitheads please give GirlyMan a -1 with

"Motherfucker is always drunk and refuses to stop swearing like a goddam sailor."

Thanks,
Girly

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post