Okay, I give up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Okay, I give up.
(05-03-2014 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Neurologist? Neurosurgeon?

Either way, wrong doctor. You need an internist.
You don't ask the electrician about your plumbing problem. Dodgy

It might be an ulcer. It might be another underlying condition.

My neurologist. She was my quickest access to an MD. Besides, I would trust her more over a family practitioner. But yeah, I know you're right. I need to make an appointment with the appropriate doc. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something that needed immediate medical attention.

I'm no doctor, KC, but I hear nothing that screams Immediate medical attention or I'd have not left a joke in this thread. Instead I would have said "get thee to Dr asap" however some allergy could be at play. I discovered at age 50 that I'm allergic to peanut butter. LOL Who knew? Absolutely violent headaches. AND to boot - my Dr said that we can develop allergies later on that we had not as younger folk. So... what worked for you 15+ yrs ago could well aggravate you today.
Allergy testing has come a long way so hopefully they won't recommend the multi needle procedure. That blows. Blink
Also - I used to be able to drink grown men under the table but that changed too within the last 10 yrs......with less and less and less being what I can tolerate.
First I lost white wine then red. Now only a shot of whiskey now and then; maybe a martini. I kinda miss the social drinking I used to enjoy,
Confused

I wish you luck. You'll feel better when you find out for certain what the issue is.Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
05-03-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 11:38 PM by Free Thought.)
(05-03-2014 05:50 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Isn't LA the boiled shrimp capital of the world or something?

That sounds like it should be considered a mark of shame, not something to be trumpeted aloud.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-03-2014, 07:34 PM
(05-03-2014 06:14 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My neurologist. She was my quickest access to an MD. Besides, I would trust her more over a family practitioner. But yeah, I know you're right. I need to make an appointment with the appropriate doc. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something that needed immediate medical attention.

I'm no doctor, KC, but I hear nothing that screams Immediate medical attention or I'd have not left a joke in this thread. Instead I would have said "get thee to Dr asap" however some allergy could be at play. I discovered at age 50 that I'm allergic to peanut butter. LOL Who knew? Absolutely violent headaches. AND to boot - my Dr said that we can develop allergies later on that we had not as younger folk. So... what worked for you 15+ yrs ago could well aggravate you today.
Allergy testing has come a long way so hopefully they won't recommend the multi needle procedure. That blows. Blink
Also - I used to be able to drink grown men under the table but that changed too within the last 10 yrs......with less and less and less being what I can tolerate.
First I lost white wine then red. Now only a shot of whiskey now and then; maybe a martini. I kinda miss the social drinking I used to enjoy,
Confused

I wish you luck. You'll feel better when you find out for certain what the issue is.Smile

I can't drink most red wine anymore and I really really should go glutin free. Undecided I just Heart my bread. But yeah, my body just fucking hates it.

Champaign too makes me cough unless it's super expensive. Sad

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

05-03-2014, 11:39 PM
(05-03-2014 07:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Champaign too makes me cough unless it's super expensive. Sad

Life is too short for cheap Champagne. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2014, 11:42 PM
(05-03-2014 11:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 07:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Champaign too makes me cough unless it's super expensive. Sad

Life is too short for cheap Champagne. Smile

True. But I can't afford that stuff. Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon