Okay fine. Kansas does completely suck donkey balls.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Okay fine. Kansas does completely suck donkey balls.
http://nationalreport.net/kansas-black-c...roversies/

Fuck this stupid state.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-04-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Okay fine. Kansas does completely suck donkey balls.
CENSORSHIP!

Evenheathen, you need to move out of there soon or at least place the escaped Chimpanzees from the zoo in charge of the senate and thereby bringing some semblance of intelligence to the floor.

This from ( R ) T. Edison -
"But Edison claims he isn’t worried about any legal action taken against the bill by the Federal government. “Jesus will protect this bill and ensure its safe passage. These liberal science-lovers might question the power of the almighty, but real believers in Christ know that soon, these people are going to see real evidence of the existence of God, when he delivers us from this television show.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-04-2014, 12:55 PM
I'm going to write Mr. Edison and tell him that I'm going to burn down his embassy. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
11-04-2014, 12:59 PM
It is unbelievable, really, that in this day and age we still have inquisitors.

When you see Sen. Edison remind him that everything happens by the will of Jesus, including that this show be aired. Who the fuck does he think he is going against His will?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-04-2014, 01:00 PM
How do these people even get elected, or for that matter how do they feed themselves? Hobo

Equal time for Ken Ham ? the Benny Hill of science... thats special. Drinking Beverage

*note; My sincere apologies to Benny Hill.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
11-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Wait a minute, I think that's a satire site. I've been had. Well, good for us, but yeah, kansas is still stupid.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-04-2014, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 01:29 PM by Full Circle.)
(11-04-2014 01:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Wait a minute, I think that's a satire site. I've been had. Well, good for us, but yeah, kansas is still stupid.

It is very telling that several of us took it as "gospel". It just goes to show that nothing stupid Kansas does is beyond the scope of credulity.

* For crying wolf your penance will be to write to these two guys and forward a copy of the faux-article explaining how you thought it was legit Yes
http://www.roberts.senate.gov/public/ind...p=EmailPat
http://www.moran.senate.gov/public/index...mail-jerry

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Dammit Angry I was relying on you guys to fact check and peer review everything before I see it and get all pissed off. Shocking

Now I've wasted a perfectly good temper tantrum. Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
11-04-2014, 01:34 PM
(11-04-2014 01:32 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Dammit Angry I was relying on you guys to fact check and peer review everything before I see it and get all pissed off. Shocking

That was a temper tantrum? We need to talk.

11-04-2014, 02:46 PM
(11-04-2014 01:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 01:32 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Dammit Angry I was relying on you guys to fact check and peer review everything before I see it and get all pissed off. Shocking

That was a temper tantrum? We need to talk.

Well OK, sort of Blush ......... but I was sitting here and cussing at the computer screen.... if that counts. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post