Okay, so Russia hacked the DNC - what do we do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 12:36 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Okay, so Russia hacked the DNC - what do we do?
I do not care who interferes with the election campaigns - that's open and free election process. The United States has tried to influence foreign elections to gain favorable leadership, and I believe foreign countries should be allowed the same opportunity, because they deserve to suggest who they think would be more friendly towards their ambitions (how do you stop it, anyway???) - I want to know about their perspective just like I want to know the perspective of demographics of the usa.

I am only in objection when the election polls are corrupted - that is interference with the free and open election.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2016, 12:45 PM
(16-12-2016 12:29 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I do not care who interferes with the election campaigns - that's open and free election process.
You just contradicted yourself.

(16-12-2016 12:29 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  The United States has tried to influence foreign elections to gain favorable leadership, and I believe foreign countries should be allowed the same opportunity, because they deserve to suggest who they think would be more friendly towards their ambitions (how do you stop it, anyway???) - I want to know about their perspective just like I want to know the perspective of demographics of the usa.
Adding another wrong doesn't help anything. And there is a big difference between expressing an opinion and actively working to cause a change in favor of one's opinion.

(16-12-2016 12:29 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I am only in objection when the election polls are corrupted - that is interference with the free and open election.
Yes it is. But both are.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-12-2016, 12:57 PM
(16-12-2016 12:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yes it is. But both are.

Well, obviously, it has happened here - what is the government going to do about it?!?!?!

Thus far, I haven't heard what can be done - the president said something about retaliation - is he talking about bombing Russia - what the fuck is he going to do about it?!?!?!

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
16-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Quote:In addition to pledging that the U.S. “will ensure that our response is proportional,” Earnest told reporters flying on Air Force One that “it is unlikely that our response would be announced in advance.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/wh...ate-229622

16-12-2016, 01:40 PM
(16-12-2016 12:57 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Well, obviously, it has happened here - what is the government going to do about it?!?!?!

Thus far, I haven't heard what can be done - the president said something about retaliation - is he talking about bombing Russia - what the fuck is he going to do about it?!?!?!
Do you honestly expect complex problems to be solved overnight? Rolleyes

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
16-12-2016, 01:50 PM
He's been mulling it over for over a month.

Quote:White House says U.S. will retaliate against Russia for hacking

By Louis Nelson

10/11/16 03:56 PM EDT

Updated 10/11/16 03:56 PM EDT

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest promised on Tuesday that the U.S. would deliver a “proportional” response to Russia’s alleged hacking of American computer systems.

In addition to pledging that the U.S. “will ensure that our response is proportional,” Earnest told reporters flying on Air Force One that “it is unlikely that our response would be announced in advance.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/wh...ate-229622

16-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Haven't you been paying attention? They haven't reached a consensus yet on exactly WHAT occurred. Yeah, we know about the hacking, but we don't know for certain about the extent of what it was used for. Don't you think it's good to know exactly what we would be taking action about before we take action?

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-12-2016, 02:57 PM
(16-12-2016 09:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The fact is Hillary lost. It was a combination of causes. Her email server. Wikileaks. Her scripted elitist way of speaking. Her lack of economic message for working class people in the rust belt/midwest. The ACA.

Or, your population at large is nothing more than racist ignorant scum who got the leader they deserve???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Russia didn't hack the DNC lol. Haven't you sheeple heard of Fake News™ on your mainstream media?
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
16-12-2016, 03:08 PM
(16-12-2016 03:05 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Russia didn't hack the DNC lol. Haven't you sheeple heard of Fake News™ on your mainstream media?

You have proof of this?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.