Okay, so Russia hacked the DNC - what do we do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Okay, so Russia hacked the DNC - what do we do?
(16-12-2016 06:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 06:02 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Proof pls.

Releasing someone's emails is not tampering with the elections lol.

Are you being deliberately obtuse, or is this a natural state of affairs with you?

Does that answer my question, or are you a fucking retard?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2016, 08:41 PM
They have released no evidence. Why should anybody believe that Russia meddled in the US election without proof?

The US is probably the most advanced nation on monitoring the web, especially with traffic coming in and out of America, where I imagine the DNC servers are based.

Might as well listen to theists and believe everything without evidence or proof?? The government would never lie to us, right??

The retort given is a vieled threat that America will get russia back "at the right time". Well they only have until the 20th January, so they had better hurry up.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
16-12-2016, 09:25 PM
I've seen no hard evidence that Russia meddled with the election. I need hard evidence to be convinced.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
16-12-2016, 10:12 PM
(16-12-2016 07:14 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 06:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Are you being deliberately obtuse, or is this a natural state of affairs with you?

Does that answer my question, or are you a fucking retard?

Settle down, Beavis.

Your assumption that I'm interested in helping someone so obviously dead-set against thinking actually think is most likely unfounded. Answering your question wasn't on my agenda, and if that gets your buttrash acting up, tough shit. Life's like that sometimes, Cupcake. Best get used to it now.

But on the plus side, with this answer of yours, I do seem to have an answer to my own question, so there's that.
16-12-2016, 10:53 PM
(16-12-2016 10:12 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 07:14 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Does that answer my question, or are you a fucking retard?

Settle down, Beavis.

Your assumption that I'm interested in helping someone so obviously dead-set against thinking actually think is most likely unfounded. Answering your question wasn't on my agenda, and if that gets your buttrash acting up, tough shit. Life's like that sometimes, Cupcake. Best get used to it now.

But on the plus side, with this answer of yours, I do seem to have an answer to my own question, so there's that.

Simple minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.

You've made two posts in this thread, and neither weigh in on the topic; rather they both weigh in on my character. You're simple.

So what do you have to say about the topic, simpleton?
17-12-2016, 12:15 AM
We should saying bad stuff online about Putin to teach him a lesson,

'Murican Canadian