Old People Are Idiots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Old People Are Idiots
This video was absolutely hilarious, especially the part about the avg viewer of Faux News and voting. Too true.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: Old People Are Idiots
Great rant!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I hate those old people who bitch when people get on their lawn. WTF is the correlation between yards and age? I just don't get it!!!
09-03-2012, 08:09 PM
What a cunt. His fat ass will get old one day, I hope the kids of the day pay him as much respect. There are so many generalisations in that video, clearly some old people have got on his tits but painting them all in the same way is just shortsighted. Maybe that's why he has glasses the twat. It is the age version of racism.

I'm not an old person by the way, I just always thought that a civilised society protected it weakest citizens, i.e. children and pensioners. Clearly I was wrong, we ridicule them for being underachievers and let them know how much wiser our own underachieving fat asses are.

Humility, patience, kindness. These are generally the attributes of people we grow to love. This prick has none of them.

But then again, he clearly knows everything so who am I to criticise.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Eternal's post
09-03-2012, 08:44 PM
(09-03-2012 08:09 PM)Eternal Wrote:  What a cunt. His fat ass will get old one day, I hope the kids of the day pay him as much respect. There are so many generalisations in that video, clearly some old people have got on his tits but painting them all in the same way is just shortsighted. Maybe that's why he has glasses the twat. It is the age version of racism.

I'm not an old person by the way, I just always thought that a civilised society protected it weakest citizens, i.e. children and pensioners. Clearly I was wrong, we ridicule them for being underachievers and let them know how much wiser our own underachieving fat asses are.

Humility, patience, kindness. These are generally the attributes of people we grow to love. This prick has none of them.

It's comedy dude!

09-03-2012, 08:54 PM
(09-03-2012 08:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It's comedy dude!

My mistake, the lack of anything funny concealed it. I think sometimes there is a crossover between British and American humour that is insurmountable.

I just don't get it. If it was a spoof rant then make the content funny, so many people would watch that out of context and just think he is a gobby idiot.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Eternal's post
09-03-2012, 09:03 PM
(09-03-2012 08:54 PM)Eternal Wrote:  

My mistake, the lack of anything funny concealed it. I think sometimes there is a crossover between British and American humour that is insurmountable.

I just don't get it. If it was a spoof rant then make the content funny, so many people would watch that out of context and just think he is a gobby idiot.

Its one of those funny because its true type of rants.
09-03-2012, 09:22 PM
(09-03-2012 09:03 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:54 PM)Eternal Wrote:  

Its one of those funny because its true type of rants.

I don't think it's a cross-over thing. He's a yank, I'm a Brit.

It's not LOL-funny, it's irony/pathos/hyperbole.

The subject of the humour (see the "u" to prove I'm a Brit) is not the object of the humour.

09-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Sometimes TJ's videos make me laugh and sometimes they don't. He sometimes has good points and legit rants... other times i think he does it just to vent.
10-03-2012, 08:13 AM
(09-03-2012 08:09 PM)Eternal Wrote:  What a cunt. His fat ass will get old one day, I hope the kids of the day pay him as much respect. There are so many generalisations in that video, clearly some old people have got on his tits but painting them all in the same way is just shortsighted. Maybe that's why he has glasses the twat. It is the age version of racism.

Not the old people deserve respect cuz they didnt get hit by a bus argument.