Old People Are Idiots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Old People Are Idiots
(09-03-2012 09:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 09:03 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:54 PM)Eternal Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It's comedy dude!

My mistake, the lack of anything funny concealed it. I think sometimes there is a crossover between British and American humour that is insurmountable.

I just don't get it. If it was a spoof rant then make the content funny, so many people would watch that out of context and just think he is a gobby idiot.
Its one of those funny because its true type of rants.

I don't think it's a cross-over thing. He's a yank, I'm a Brit.

It's not LOL-funny, it's irony/pathos/hyperbole.

The subject of the humour (see the "u" to prove I'm a Brit) is not the object of the humour.

My mistake, probably caught me at the wrong time, I took him far too literally.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 12:42 AM
(08-03-2012 07:54 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  This video was absolutely hilarious, especially the part about the avg viewer of Faux News and voting. Too true.

A diatribe from a loud obnoxious idiot who obviously doesn't need any extra time time to get that way as he's already there!

Coming from Mjb, who dwells on compulsory euthanasia for old people, in another post, its about all one can expect.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
11-03-2012, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 01:36 AM by DeepThought.)
Really. I don't get why some people are taking this so seriously... I watched about 10 secs of the video... got bored and killed it.

If you don't like it don't watch it. Is it really so hard?
Seriously. Remember to breathe and that it's just the internet ffs!

It's not like TJ is the kind of person you should take seriously. He has good points and can be insightful at times. Other times - yeah he's just a bloated toxic turd screaming down shit highway. Used to watch his videos and stopped watching/skipped many videos during the time he released those.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
11-03-2012, 02:15 PM
(09-03-2012 09:22 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 09:03 PM)jackashflash Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:54 PM)Eternal Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It's comedy dude!

My mistake, the lack of anything funny concealed it. I think sometimes there is a crossover between British and American humour that is insurmountable.

I just don't get it. If it was a spoof rant then make the content funny, so many people would watch that out of context and just think he is a gobby idiot.
Its one of those funny because its true type of rants.

I don't think it's a cross-over thing. He's a yank, I'm a Brit.

It's not LOL-funny, it's irony/pathos/hyperbole.

The subject of the humour (see the "u" to prove I'm a Brit) is not the object of the humour.
Its none of the adjectives you utilize; it is plainly sick, black, abusive, degrading crap performed by a retard that doesn't know he's one!
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
(11-03-2012 12:42 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 07:54 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  This video was absolutely hilarious, especially the part about the avg viewer of Faux News and voting. Too true.

A diatribe from a loud obnoxious idiot who obviously doesn't need any extra time time to get that way as he's already there!

Coming from Mjb, who dwells on compulsory euthanasia for old people, in another post, its about all one can expect.

Yah old ppl are pretty useless.

Just so you know, there is a video for babies, children, teens, adults, & middle age adults as well.
11-03-2012, 02:39 PM
(11-03-2012 02:35 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  

Just so you know, there is a video for babies, children, teens, adults, & middle age adults as well.

AS for you sonny, sally ,or whatever you are the absolute dregs of this forum!!!!!
11-03-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm shocked, in my day this overfed young chap would have had the back of his legs slapped and sent to bed without any supper.
As an elder person I resent the broad stereotype...

BTW, who are you and what are you doing in my living room ??
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
11-03-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 02:58 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(11-03-2012 02:39 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 02:35 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  

AS for you sonny, sally ,or whatever you are the absolute dregs of this forum!!!!!

This sounds like the, "respect me because I didn't get hit by a bus" argument. Yah I don't care how long you lived, it doesnt make you a wise man. Most people are born a dumbass, live their lives as dumbasses, and die as a dumbass. Sry gramps, but being born a long time ago doesn't automatically grant you respect.

But I take what I said back. Old people are not useless. They are terrorist. They consume resources, yet provide nothing, and at the same time they nearly unanimously vote against our best interest. Their minds have turned to jello, forcing them to become gullible, which in turn is why they can watch Faux news and believe that shit. If they weren't around the republicans wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning anything. They fuck every positive change we try to make in society.

Universal Health Care? Nope, cuz grandpa decided to protest it. Doesn't understand it, which is obvious cuz he always waves a "Keep your govt hands off my medicare flag" at the teabagger rallies. Yet he protests it, cuz he just aint got anything better to do.

So yah, they aren't useless, they are terrorist. Not all of them mind you, there are some gems in the rough, just most of them.
11-03-2012, 02:54 PM
(11-03-2012 02:52 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  But I take what I said back. Old people are not useless. They are terrorist. They consume resources, yet provide nothing, and at the same time they nearly unanimously vote against our best interest. They fuck every positive change we try to make in society.

Universal Health Care? Nope, cuz grandpa decided to protest it. Doesn't understand it, which is obvious cuz he always waves a "Keep your govt hands off my medicare flag". Yet he protests it, cuz he just aint got anything better to do.

Or... they've been around a lot longer than you have, seen a lot more life. Boy are you scrappy today. What makes you the epitomy of wisdom, oh mighty one?
11-03-2012, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 03:03 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(11-03-2012 02:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 02:52 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  But I take what I said back. Old people are not useless. They are terrorist. They consume resources, yet provide nothing, and at the same time they nearly unanimously vote against our best interest. They fuck every positive change we try to make in society.

Universal Health Care? Nope, cuz grandpa decided to protest it. Doesn't understand it, which is obvious cuz he always waves a "Keep your govt hands off my medicare flag". Yet he protests it, cuz he just aint got anything better to do.

Or... they've been around a lot longer than you have, seen a lot more life. Boy are you scrappy today. What makes you the epitomy of wisdom, oh mighty one?

Maybe you should actually read the 1st part?

This sounds like the, "respect me because I didn't get hit by a bus" argument. Yah I don't care how long you lived, it doesnt make you a wise man. Most people are born a dumbass, live their lives as dumbasses, and die as a dumbass. Sry gramps, but being born a long time ago doesn't automatically grant you respect.

I am not even saying I am wise, I am just saying my mind has not turned to jello, and I can still determine what is and what isn't BS.
On the other hand, they have been cooped up in their home so long that they have all sense of reality. The same thing will happen to me eventually, and I will be just as useless. I would like to think I would be one of those cool old people, but probably not.