Old People Are Idiots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: Old People Are Idiots
(12-03-2012 03:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  Ugh, The Amazing Atheist is just not that funny... plus he's a complete ass in just about every way.

But think of his vids as like the Rush Limbaugh of atheism, or Howard Stern. Some people like him and think he's funny, but most don't and just wish he would go away.

Anyway, it's a ridiculous over-generalization to say that old people are useless. Some are, some aren't... just like young people.

(11-03-2012 07:41 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 07:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 06:58 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  You may all well laugh, snigger etc but you're all gonna be there, one day! Dodgy
(and some won't even make it that far)

... and I sincerely hope I will be sniggering when I get there.

(can we still say 'snigger'? I thought it was sracist)

Snigger -

World English Dictionary
snigger or ( US and Canadian ) snicker (ˈsnɪɡə, ˈsnɪkə)

— n
1. a sly or disrespectful laugh, esp one partly stifled

— vb
2. to utter such a laugh

[C18: variant of snicker ]

snicker or ( US and Canadian ) snicker

It doesn't LOOK racist.....ummmm I hope not Undecided

Psst- he was making a joke about the word contained within the word "snigger", which is why he called it "sracist". Big Grin

I thought so but wasn't 100% sure Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Old People Are Idiots
(12-03-2012 03:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  Ugh, The Amazing Atheist is just not that funny... plus he's a complete ass in just about every way.

But think of his vids as like the Rush Limbaugh of atheism, or Howard Stern. Some people like him and think he's funny, but most don't and just wish he would go away.

Anyway, it's a ridiculous over-generalization to say that old people are useless. Some are, some aren't... just like young people.

I feel the same way and don't like him too much... I didn't like this video either but sitting through it all after a bit it is understandable he is talking about a specific type of people despite him using the generalizing term.

In the defense if you click to the youtube video page you will see on his related videos he has a collection of age groups from: Children are idiots, Teenagers are idiots, Adults are idiots, middle agers are idiots and that one.

It isn't anything that funny or worth watching but his overall stance is Teenagers are the best age group because they actually have the mentality to not just easily accept authority's system and way of thinking... but they are still idiots because clearly they usually are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply