Old fashioned ''sexting''

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Old fashioned ''sexting''
Ran across this looking for something else, on the net...
Before 'sexting,' there was this...aw!
Big Grin

http://www.people.com/article/marilyn-mo...er-auction

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Old fashioned ''sexting''
That was fun to read. I know a picture is worth a thousand words but you have to admit words can be damn sexy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
20-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Camera phones ruined it those of use who articulate our sexualities through the written word :L

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
20-11-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2014 03:35 PM by Deidre32.)
(20-11-2014 03:07 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Camera phones ruined it those of use who articulate our sexualities through the written word :L

haha True.

When I'm dating someone, if he is 'good' at sexy 'written' exchanges via phone (text), email, etc...definitely goes a long way, with me. Sometimes, reading between the lines and not the lines themselves, is the most fun.

Cool

I have often wondered if men enjoy banter as much as women or are they mainly visual. Women can be visual, too...but, the mantra that's often touted is that men are more visual. Idk.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-11-2014, 03:38 PM
(20-11-2014 03:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 03:07 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Camera phones ruined it those of use who articulate our sexualities through the written word :L

haha True.

When I'm dating someone, if he is 'good' at sexy exchanges via phone, email, etc...definitely goes a long way, with me. Sometimes, reading between the lines and not the lines themselves, is the most fun.

Cool

I have often wondered if men enjoy banter as much as women or are they mainly visual. Women can be visual, too...but, the mantra that's often touted is that men are more visual. Idk.

Our optic nerve is directly connected to our genitals and we have only enough blood to properly run either the penis or the brain but not both at the same time.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-11-2014, 04:48 PM
I had no clue such a connection had existed.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-11-2014, 04:58 PM
(20-11-2014 03:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 03:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  haha True.

When I'm dating someone, if he is 'good' at sexy exchanges via phone, email, etc...definitely goes a long way, with me. Sometimes, reading between the lines and not the lines themselves, is the most fun.

Cool

Our optic nerve is directly connected to our genitals and we have only enough blood to properly run either the penis or the brain but not both at the same time.

True story.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
20-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Re: RE: Old fashioned ''sexting''
(20-11-2014 03:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I have often wondered if men enjoy banter as much as women or are they mainly visual. Women can be visual, too...but, the mantra that's often touted is that men are more visual. Idk.

A friend and I would do this. I would send her, um, adult letters and she'd send me dirty pictures. (Mostly, though we did both.)

I can't repeat what I said because I'd get kicked off the forum.

Damn, I miss her. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-11-2014, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 08:41 AM by Fodder_From_The_Truth.)
Now they've got Snapchat for the really dedicated sluts and man whores.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-11-2014, 07:23 AM
(20-11-2014 03:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 03:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  haha True.

Cool

Laugh out load

Wait, you're serious. Consider

(20-11-2014 06:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 03:18 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I have often wondered if men enjoy banter as much as women or are they mainly visual. Women can be visual, too...but, the mantra that's often touted is that men are more visual. Idk.

A friend and I would do this. I would send her, um, adult letters and she'd send me dirty pictures. (Mostly, though we did both.)

I can't repeat what I said because I'd get kicked off the forum.

Damn, I miss her. Smile
Aw...yea. Sounds nice.
I'm sure you have fond memories.

Fond being a relative term. Big Grin

(21-11-2014 02:59 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Now they've got Snapchat for the really dedicated slits and man whores.

Isn't that the website where you send pics, and they only stay up for a few seconds? I'm not all that familiar. Shy