Older Video Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2011, 09:08 AM

RE: Older Video Games
This past weekend, while in the midst of packing and having time off, I found my Final Fantasy 12, and started to play it. Now around 15 hours into it.. I can't believe I bought this game and never played it until now. (Well I know why I didn't, just saying). Love it. I also currently only own a PS2, won't upgrade till the fall time.
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Have fun then . Ever play the Witcher , btw ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2011, 10:40 AM

Never heard of it.. so I'm going with NO!
31-01-2011, 11:38 AM
(31-01-2011 09:08 AM)AnthraxFan93 Wrote:  This past weekend, while in the midst of packing and having time off, I found my Final Fantasy 12, and started to play it. Now around 15 hours into it.. I can't believe I bought this game and never played it until now. (Well I know why I didn't, just saying). Love it. I also currently only own a PS2, won't upgrade till the fall time.

Let me know when you get to the end and go "WTF?"

There's an explanation to how it ends that I found out through complaining and googling.

And the Witcher kicks ass.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
31-01-2011, 11:50 AM
I am saddened by the fact that all the "old" games are what I played when I was a kid Sad

31-01-2011, 12:08 PM

(31-01-2011 11:38 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Let me know when you get to the end and go "WTF?"

There's an explanation to how it ends that I found out through complaining and googling.

And the Witcher kicks ass.

Thanks, Now I'm not looking forward to the end! No idea how far I am, as I just got all 6 playable characters, and killed Judge Giis, I think is his name.

I have to look up Witcher, thanks for that.

I also looking to getting the PS2 game of the Genesis Games, of Phantasy Star 2,3,4, ahh those brings back memories of sitting in my parents basement in high school!
31-01-2011, 02:43 PM
(31-01-2011 11:50 AM)Green Wrote:  I am saddened by the fact that all the "old" games are what I played when I was a kid Sad

There's lots of old games on Abandonia for free - which are abandonware.

Some are still being sold for small sums 6-9 $ with compatibility for newer systems on the GOG website.

31-01-2011, 03:18 PM

(31-01-2011 11:50 AM)Green Wrote:  I am saddened by the fact that all the "old" games are what I played when I was a kid Sad

You and me both... Sad
31-01-2011, 04:18 PM
No way. I love that I am old enough to have been there at the creation of gaming and played the old classics, and yet still young enough to witness the evolution of gaming. From the Atari and the games played on Windows 3.1 to whatever uber realistic game they make 30 years from now, I will have experienced all of it.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
31-01-2011, 04:27 PM
You'll miss out on the sex-mmo's (when they do inevitably show up) BuddyChrist , still think you experienced it all ? Tongue