Oldest Modern-looking finger bone sheds light on Human evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Oldest Modern-looking finger bone sheds light on Human evolution
(20-08-2015 03:32 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 09:11 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  It doesn't, that's what it's best suited for at the time
No, it doesn't
Your DNA does not remain consistent throughout your life
As a human, of course you would. If a bird could like about this it would say the beauty and proportion of the bird skeleton is the ideal. Or the same with a crocodile, or a shark, etc.
Birds didnt fluke their bone structure via magic beneficial mutations, that gave them strength and light weight. It wasn't magic, that created their perfectly designed talents.

You cant or shouldnt give birds the credit for making themselves or their bones or thinking they just magically made themselves, as all the negative mutations somehow grounded the billions of non beneficial mutations.

Remember mutations do not come about by success or failures, but only by random chaotic mutations that magically change bird structure.

[Image: dlik1.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 06:26 PM
(20-08-2015 04:22 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 03:32 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Birds didnt fluke their bone structure via magic beneficial mutations, that gave them strength and light weight. It wasn't magic, that created their perfectly designed talents.

You cant or shouldnt give birds the credit for making themselves or their bones or thinking they just magically made themselves, as all the negative mutations somehow grounded the billions of non beneficial mutations.

Remember mutations do not come about by success or failures, but only by random chaotic mutations that magically change bird structure.

[Image: dlik1.jpg]

He said it wasn't evolutionary magic, it was sky daddy magic. 'cause reasons.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-08-2015, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 08:32 AM by ghostexorcist.)
It's telling how DJJ didn't respond to my recent post. Evidence that he claims doesn't exist is conveniently ignored.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2015, 10:35 AM
(20-08-2015 03:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  The what?

I'm calling POE!

Laugh out load
Yep... based on other posts from this guy, which I stupidly responded to, I would agree.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
21-08-2015, 10:39 AM
(21-08-2015 10:35 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 03:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  The what?

I'm calling POE!

Laugh out load
Yep... based on other posts from this guy, which I stupidly responded to, I would agree.

I think he's the real deluded deal. Check out his website.
21-08-2015, 10:58 AM
(20-08-2015 03:32 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 09:11 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  It doesn't, that's what it's best suited for at the time
No, it doesn't
Your DNA does not remain consistent throughout your life
As a human, of course you would. If a bird could like about this it would say the beauty and proportion of the bird skeleton is the ideal. Or the same with a crocodile, or a shark, etc.
Birds didnt fluke their bone structure via magic beneficial mutations, that gave them strength and light weight. It wasn't magic, that created their perfectly designed talents.

[Image: ZRI0z5l6_400x400.jpg]

21-08-2015, 11:01 AM
(21-08-2015 10:39 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I think he's the real deluded deal. Check out his website.
Wow.
Assuming that's legit, then yeah. I was thinking this guy was out in left field, but now I think he's left left field and instead of catching a baseball, he's come back into play with a hockey puck. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
21-08-2015, 11:05 AM
(20-08-2015 03:32 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Birds didnt fluke their bone structure via magic beneficial mutations, that gave them strength and light weight. It wasn't magic, that created their perfectly designed talents.
So, losing the ability to grab prey with their hands and bite them with their teeth, is closer to "perfect"?

21-08-2015, 12:46 PM
(20-08-2015 03:22 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 06:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You 'think' that?

Sounds pretty (or even beautifully) hypothemtical to me too.

Undecided

No, its just basic math combined with sacred geometry, which makes biology understandable rather than making it magical and mystical and a product of lucky chance by the god of evolution

Sacred geometry? You just went full woo. Never go full woo . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post