Ollo From Botswana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Ollo From Botswana
Hello there, about time to interact with some open minded people. So trust there are plenty here. So in my own language dumelang (that's tswana for hello!).
Oh yeah are there any pips from Bots here? Cool

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like VrGin's post
23-05-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Ollo From Botswana
SA / Zim here, but welcome to the forum Smile Awesome to have you on board. Where do you live?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
24-05-2012, 08:51 AM
(23-05-2012 12:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  SA / Zim here, but welcome to the forum Smile Awesome to have you on board. Where do you live?
I live in the capital of Botswana, Gaborone... I ma guessing you ever visit this side?

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
[+] 1 user Likes VrGin's post
24-05-2012, 08:53 AM
(23-05-2012 01:02 PM)kineo Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! Big Grin
Thank you... Thumbsup

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
24-05-2012, 01:15 PM
(24-05-2012 08:51 AM)VrGin Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 12:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  SA / Zim here, but welcome to the forum Smile Awesome to have you on board. Where do you live?
I live in the capital of Botswana, Gaborone... I ma guessing you ever visit this side?
Been there once or twice, just passing through Smile Got some friends there. Nice people. Could definitely spend more time...
25-05-2012, 02:42 AM
(23-05-2012 11:44 AM)VrGin Wrote:  Hello there, about time to interact with some open minded people. So trust there are plenty here. So in my own language dumelang (that's tswana for hello!).
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, just slow down a second there mate. Just because this forum is filled with atheists does not mean it's filled with open minded people. And my favorite african language to date is Swahili, mainly for the music >.>

But I welcome you to the forum and I hope Botswana has been good to you. And congratulations on learning two languages, that's one more than I've learned.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
25-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Just ignore ArcticSage, this place is full with open-minded people, it is only that he does not see us as such. Could be that the problem is not in the majority?

Big Grin

So, welcome to the forum, as far as I can see, you are the only one from Botswana here.

Peace!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
25-05-2012, 07:36 AM
(25-05-2012 02:42 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 11:44 AM)VrGin Wrote:  Hello there, about time to interact with some open minded people. So trust there are plenty here. So in my own language dumelang (that's tswana for hello!).
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, just slow down a second there mate. Just because this forum is filled with atheists does not mean it's filled with open minded people. And my favorite african language to date is Swahili, mainly for the music >.>

But I welcome you to the forum and I hope Botswana has been good to you. And congratulations on learning two languages, that's one more than I've learned.
Actually I know three languages, my first language; Kalanga, then the two official languages which we are required to learn; Tswana and English. It's actually, a common thing around here.
And thank you for welcoming me.

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh
25-05-2012, 07:38 AM
(24-05-2012 01:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 08:51 AM)VrGin Wrote:  I live in the capital of Botswana, Gaborone... I ma guessing you ever visit this side?
Been there once or twice, just passing through Smile Got some friends there. Nice people. Could definitely spend more time...

Wow, dope, trust you just made one more friend in me.

Hobo Kgrrrrr kh kh kh