Omaha!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Omaha!
(20-01-2016 02:11 PM)coyote Wrote:  Yep, the forces of stupidity (otherwise known as American Chlristendom) are coming out in droves to protest this. Spouting such phrases as "that course rapes children of their innocence", "(we need to resist) in order to keep our daughters pure", and "our children are being force-fed material straight from the pits of hell".

....... only the daughters? Why not keep the SONS pure, too? Surely if adolescents of EITHER gender are given no formal instruction on sex, neither of them will spend even a single second thinking on it.

Now, to be fair, this is not all Christians. These are Dominionists, Evangelicals, and so on. Quite a few Christians are rational and reasonable on every front except their beliefs -- or to put it another way, they believe the batshit supernatural doctrines, but do so in a manner that lets them interact with reality sanely. I point this out not to defend mainstream Christianity, but because our resources and energies are finite and they are best directed surgically towards the real problem, rather than misdirected at decoys.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
23-01-2016, 06:22 AM
(22-01-2016 11:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 11:01 AM)Ace Wrote:  omaha-gawd

can we please sisterly the gene pool of unwanted genes already
pretty please with cherry and vodka

Gasp ...cherry Coke and vodka! Facepalm

I'm talking about the liquor named cherry NOT the cherry flavored soft drink from coca-cola Dodgy
23-01-2016, 06:37 AM
(23-01-2016 06:22 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 11:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Gasp ...cherry Coke and vodka! Facepalm

I'm talking about the liquor named cherry NOT the cherry flavored soft drink from coca-cola Dodgy

So Wild Cherry Pepsi? Wink

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-01-2016, 09:55 AM
(23-01-2016 06:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 06:22 AM)Ace Wrote:  I'm talking about the liquor named cherry NOT the cherry flavored soft drink from coca-cola Dodgy

So Wild Cherry Pepsi? Wink

no, its code red, the cherry flavored soft drink from makers of mountain dew
23-01-2016, 11:59 AM
(23-01-2016 09:55 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 06:37 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So Wild Cherry Pepsi? Wink

no, its code red, the cherry flavored soft drink from makers of mountain dew

Pepsi?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.