Omarosa Manigault

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Omarosa Manigault

Okay, what the fuck? Trump surrogate (and apparent super cunt) Omarosa Manigault, who was the African American Outreach Coordinator for the Trump campaign, made this statement to Frontline (allegedly) prior to being hired for her position on the campaign in July '16.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Omarosa Manigault
I think you covered it nicely. She was a contestant on Celebrity apprentice. Her cuntiness knows no bounds.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
11-11-2016, 06:19 PM
I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-11-2016, 06:38 PM
(11-11-2016 06:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.

How could the Trump campaign have hired someone like this? By virtue of the fact that they did hire her, they must also endorse her comments. It doesn't matter to me whether she said them before her actual hire date, or after. She said them, and they hired her to represent them.
11-11-2016, 07:24 PM
(11-11-2016 06:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 06:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.

How could the Trump campaign have hired someone like this? By virtue of the fact that they did hire her, they must also endorse her comments. It doesn't matter to me whether she said them before her actual hire date, or after. She said them, and they hired her to represent them.

Look at the shit the chump © says! Birds of a feather...
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-11-2016, 07:28 PM
(11-11-2016 06:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

It sounds like something Donald would be totally on board with. Look at his tweets and his behavior. He's all about revenge and he thinks he's above everyone else.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post