Omarosa Manigault

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2016, 06:01 PM
Omarosa Manigault

Okay, what the fuck? Trump surrogate (and apparent super cunt) Omarosa Manigault, who was the African American Outreach Coordinator for the Trump campaign, made this statement to Frontline (allegedly) prior to being hired for her position on the campaign in July '16.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-11-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Omarosa Manigault
I think you covered it nicely. She was a contestant on Celebrity apprentice. Her cuntiness knows no bounds.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
11-11-2016, 06:19 PM
I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-11-2016, 06:38 PM
(11-11-2016 06:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.

How could the Trump campaign have hired someone like this? By virtue of the fact that they did hire her, they must also endorse her comments. It doesn't matter to me whether she said them before her actual hire date, or after. She said them, and they hired her to represent them.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
11-11-2016, 07:24 PM
(11-11-2016 06:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 06:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she's all about the fame and doesn't care who or what gets her in the limelight.

How could the Trump campaign have hired someone like this? By virtue of the fact that they did hire her, they must also endorse her comments. It doesn't matter to me whether she said them before her actual hire date, or after. She said them, and they hired her to represent them.

Look at the shit the chump © says! Birds of a feather...
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
11-11-2016, 07:28 PM
(11-11-2016 06:38 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

It sounds like something Donald would be totally on board with. Look at his tweets and his behavior. He's all about revenge and he thinks he's above everyone else.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-12-2017, 09:45 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh darn! Omarosa got canned. Was it a failure to bow down low enough?

Excuse me, she "resigned."
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
14-12-2017, 09:57 AM
She is a greedy narcissist just like 45.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Brian37's post
14-12-2017, 10:04 AM
I believe this is the second or third time she's been fired from a White House-connected post.

She's utterly vile, but I bet she is going to spill some amazing dirt on puppet's backstage behavior.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
14-12-2017, 10:12 AM
(14-12-2017 10:04 AM)julep Wrote:  I believe this is the second or third time she's been fired from a White House-connected post.

She's utterly vile, but I bet she is going to spill some amazing dirt on puppet's backstage behavior.

I heard she was a real drama queen, so yes, some spillage should happen.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post