Omarosa's book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Omarosa's book
Apparently Omarosa has been recording trump in the White House and has tapes to prove everything in her book.

Quote:Omarosa Manigault Newman’s forthcoming tell-all book about the Trump administration, and the news that she has recordings of conversations from within the White House, has met a wall of skepticism bordering on reflexive disbelief. That is perfectly understandable: Manigault Newman came to the White House with an unimpressive résumé even by the dismal standards of the Trump administration, having attached herself to the president as a reality show character. Her shocked, shocked discovery that racism is going on in this administration makes her appear at best naïve, at worst cynically willing to overlook obvious flaws in her boss that she decided to acknowledge only after being fired.

Quote:Ms. Manigault Newman also claims that Mr. Trump’s daughter-in-law tried to buy her silence by offering a $15,000-a-month contract; that the president secreted a tanning bed into the White House residence; that Mr. Trump described his education secretary, Betsy DeVos, as “ditsy”; that he once chewed up a piece of paper to avoid having it collected by presidential record-keepers; and that he routinely comments on women’s looks.

Quote:More importantly, the Post reports that it “has listened to several of the recordings made by Manigault Newman, which match quotations recounted in the book excerpts.” The story does not provide any more information about what the recordings say. That lack of detail might seem to undercut the importance of her recordings. But it instead gives her important leverage.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-08-2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Omarosa's book
Sleaze squealing on sleaze.

Even the National Enquirer thinks it' s bogus.

Tongue

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-08-2018, 09:36 AM
(12-08-2018 09:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Sleaze squealing on sleaze.

Even the National Enquirer thinks it' s bogus.

Tongue

Lol, how do you know what the enquirer says? Enquiring minds want to know! Tongue

I think we will see a lot of this. If you lay down with dogs...… (I apologize to all dogs!!)

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Her year or so of employment with the White House led someone (I don't remember who, on cable news somewhere) to characterize her as a "longtime employee" of puppet! Maybe they're measuring in Scaramuccis now.

Anyhow, I'm sure she knows and saw a bunch; unfortunately, I don't trust that she's willing to report accurately what she knows and experienced. I'll be skipping this one...waiting excitedly for Woodward's, though.

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
12-08-2018, 09:53 AM
(12-08-2018 09:48 AM)julep Wrote:  Maybe they're measuring in Scaramuccis now.

Smile Big Grin Tongue Shy Thumbsup Clap Bowing Laugh out load

Oh, you just made my day!

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
12-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Yeah...I won't be reading that literary masterpiece Dodgy she's as big a sleaze as he is. It's liar vs. liar.

Her credibility (cough, cough)...never mind...I can't believe I put credibility in a remark about Omarosa.

I assume the title of the book is 'Shitshow'...if it isn't, it should be.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-08-2018, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 10:32 AM by Bucky Ball.)
The problem is, she was not following National Security rules. Everyone is required to check their cell phones when entering many (if not most) of the locations she made her recordings.
Not only was she not following the rules, but this proves how utterly and totally out of control the Orange Buffoon's White House actually is.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Well, she must have something on them - they would not offer $15,000 a month for her to shut up otherwise.

12-08-2018, 10:06 AM
(12-08-2018 10:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, she must have something on them - they would not offer $15,000 a month for her to shut up otherwise.

That's peanuts at this level. They aren't that worried.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
12-08-2018, 10:09 AM
(12-08-2018 10:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 10:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, she must have something on them - they would not offer $15,000 a month for her to shut up otherwise.

That's peanuts at this level. They aren't that worried.

I don't think she has a "level". She was a nobody before trump pulled her in.