Omegle - My first conversation with a "Christian".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Omegle - My first conversation with a "Christian".
(18-08-2012 09:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 09:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You lie!

...do you?

Muahahahahha!
You may never know.

Don't make me do it. You know I will.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2012, 09:33 PM
(18-08-2012 07:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This was painful...

I guess he just got tired of talking...

Yea, eventually they all do... I think they get tired of thinking, as well. Undecided

Does it give a location for the stranger you speak to? This one seemed pretty average to me - a fairly midwestern state, maybe. It might be interesting to know that kind of stat and then compare regions.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
18-08-2012, 09:34 PM
(18-08-2012 08:34 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Disturbing in what sense?

"Stranger: So i guess by your belief system, you think that the majority of people burn in hell for eternity and can't even do anything to help it?"

"You: Yeah"

This in particular disturbs me, especially when coupled with the idea that there is no free will and that everything is pre-planned.

Perhaps I just don't understand you well enough to make sense of it? Perhaps I'm just subconsciously unwilling to sacrifice the idea that my thoughts and reasoning are my own, and are at my hands to mould as I learn however wrong they may be? Then again I like to think my actions, however minuscule, might actually win me points if something does actually exists "up" there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
18-08-2012, 09:41 PM
(18-08-2012 09:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "Stranger: So i guess by your belief system, you think that the majority of people burn in hell for eternity and can't even do anything to help it?"

"You: Yeah"

This in particular disturbs me, especially when coupled with the idea that there is no free will and that everything is pre-planned.

Perhaps I just don't understand you well enough to make sense of it? Perhaps I'm just subconsciously unwilling to sacrifice the idea that my thoughts and reasoning are my own, and are at my hands to mould as I learn however wrong they may be? Then again I like to think my actions, however minuscule, might actually win me points if something does actually exists "up" there.

Don't let it bother you - that's just Kingsy's belief, it's not anyone else's.
A belief is not something you or anyone is obliged to subscribe to.

You're ok. Your thoughts and reasoning are your own -just because someone else thinks they aren't - well, fuck them.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
18-08-2012, 10:05 PM
(18-08-2012 09:41 PM)kim Wrote:  Don't let it bother you - that's just Kingsy's belief, it's not anyone else's.
A belief is not something you or anyone is obliged to subscribe to.

You're ok. Your thoughts and reasoning are your own -just because someone else thinks they aren't - well, fuck them.

I suppose you've got a point, but I'm one of those weird people who like to know what and why people believe things.
But I do feel that my beliefs (Or lack there of), could use adjustments and by learning what others believe and why I might be able to strengthen and build upon my own.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
18-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Kim is right.

But, Free Thought, what is it that you specifically want to know... but before you ask, in an attempt to not derail, ask it in the Ask a Theist thread.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
18-08-2012, 11:29 PM
(18-08-2012 09:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Don't make me do it. You know I will.

Shit! I forgot you have power over me now.
Please forgive me, master.

18-08-2012, 11:33 PM
(18-08-2012 11:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 09:10 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Don't make me do it. You know I will.

Shit! I forgot you have power over me now.
Please forgive me, master.

[Image: kkPbMV7aXf4f55hzWvpSIlkbo1_400.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
18-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Ffffuuuuuk. One is rendered powerless in the face of doggy inversion. Shocking

[+] 4 users Like kim's post
19-08-2012, 03:15 AM
(18-08-2012 07:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Stranger: I can't say that you have made a whole lot of sence during this convo
Sums it up quite well. Wink

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post