Omfg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Omfg
(18-03-2014 09:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Somebody really has a bone to pick with us.

Usually teenage kids. It may not even be someone who has a bone to specifically pick with the forum. Sometimes that stuff is simply to "get their name out there" and entail everything from DDoS to web page vandalizing. Some people literally just "do it for the lulz".. however, it's been happening off and on for a while, so I don't quite get that impression. There's a lot of script kiddie tools out there for this stuff anymore. Hell, a group of kids took down the entire steam store and crashed it from a DDoS with script kiddie tools while broadcasting their actions over twitter like a month ago. Unfortunately, since that stuff floats around out there, most anyone with a grudge who can punch some buttons can do it.

Damn kids. I hate the youth of today. Drinking Beverage

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
19-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I haven't been "banned" yet, but the error thing is friggin' atrocious today. Seems to be working fine for the last half hour or so, but trying to play mafia with this going on is frustrating as hell! Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
19-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(19-03-2014 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 08:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes.

It was a CloudFlare thing.

We fixed it.

Uh...no ya didn't.

LOVE, your new siggy

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
19-03-2014, 07:21 PM
(19-03-2014 06:56 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 09:45 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Usually teenage kids. It may not even be someone who has a bone to specifically pick with the forum. Sometimes that stuff is simply to "get their name out there" and entail everything from DDoS to web page vandalizing. Some people literally just "do it for the lulz".. however, it's been happening off and on for a while, so I don't quite get that impression. There's a lot of script kiddie tools out there for this stuff anymore. Hell, a group of kids took down the entire steam store and crashed it from a DDoS with script kiddie tools while broadcasting their actions over twitter like a month ago. Unfortunately, since that stuff floats around out there, most anyone with a grudge who can punch some buttons can do it.

Damn kids. I hate the youth of today. Drinking Beverage

They won't get off my lawn Weeping

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
19-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Fucking hell, who forgot to feed the Tumbeasts again!?

[Image: Tumblr%2Bbeasts%2B404.PNG]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2014, 02:35 AM
(19-03-2014 08:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 08:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I would really actually like to donate to the forum if someone knows how. I remember someone else posted a where's my donate button? thread, but I can't find it anywhere.

With the second option you get some cool swag and the site gets the proceeds.

Donation made, I hope it helps! Thumbsup

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-03-2014, 02:38 AM
(20-03-2014 02:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 08:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
With the second option you get some cool swag and the site gets the proceeds.

Donation made, I hope it helps! Thumbsup

PM KC with the email address you used to donate and you will get an upgrade to donating member and all the perks.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-03-2014, 02:41 AM
(20-03-2014 02:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 02:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Donation made, I hope it helps! Thumbsup

PM KC with the email address you used to donate and you will get an upgrade to donating member and all the perks.

Ooooh perks? Sexy banter style perks?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-03-2014, 02:50 AM
(20-03-2014 02:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 02:38 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  PM KC with the email address you used to donate and you will get an upgrade to donating member and all the perks.

Ooooh perks? Sexy banter style perks?

Well we give you more pm space for sexy pic swapping and we take your blue name and beat it til it turns red. Big Grin

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-03-2014, 02:52 AM
They're going to spank my name. I like that Yes

[+] 3 users Like Losty's post