Omg I think I just shat myself.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Omg I think I just shat myself.
Total War: Warhammer
28th April 2016.

Total war games are the greatest games of all time (they went a little down hill with Rome 2 but I still love them and hold faith and Rome 2 is still a good game, just not as good as the others. Shogun 2 is still the second best strategy game of all time). So taking that and combining it with a fantasy genre such as Warhammer? ahhhh fuck yes.. I'd prefer Warhammer 40K but beggers can't be choosers.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Omg I think I just shat myself.
(22-10-2015 02:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Total War: Warhammer
28th April 2016.

Total war games are the greatest games of all time (they went a little down hill with Rome 2 but I still love them and hold faith and Rome 2 is still a good game, just not as good as the others. Shogun 2 is still the second best strategy game of all time). So taking that and combining it with a fantasy genre such as Warhammer? ahhhh fuck yes.. I'd prefer Warhammer 40K but beggers can't be choosers.
Yes i totally jizzed myself when I heard about that though I think one better wait half a year after launch to buy it. Total war launches has been quite horrible.
22-10-2015, 02:44 PM
28th April 2016.

Dude --

I'm so friggin old -- when I was your age, I was playing Asteroids.......

In a frigging arcade.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-10-2015, 03:31 PM
I too prefer the sciencey touch of 40K but I still like Warhammer when I see it more than typical Fantasy worlds, I guess because it's not exactly in that high-fantasy range.

But you better check yourself.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
22-10-2015, 03:33 PM
(22-10-2015 02:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Dude --

I was playing Pong.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
22-10-2015, 04:03 PM
I absolutely loved Total War Rome. I also played Medieval II a hell of a lot. Then Empire came out and I just couldn't be arsed with it.

A few months ago I bought Shogun II but didn't ever get round to playing it. I do mean to sometime. I actually bought my first Total War game because I was going off to a job interview to The Creative Assembly.
22-10-2015, 04:25 PM
28th April 2016.

I heard about this a while ago. I'll pass until a TW: 40k is out, or at least until there is a TC mod out.

I can't get into my Warhammer without my spess mahrens.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-02-2016, 10:06 AM
(22-10-2015 03:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-10-2015 02:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Dude --

I was playing Pong.

I remember paying Pong as a kid.
29-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Played the hell out of the Total Wars from the first Medieval all the way up until Shogun 2. Didn't care for the Japanese setting and never really got into Rome II. I'm not too terribly familiar with Warhammer fantasy, but I love WH40K. I'll probably give this a try though. I did play the old board game Hero's Quest, which I later found out was part of Warhammer fantasy. HA!
29-02-2016, 08:35 PM
(22-10-2015 02:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shogun 2 is still the second best strategy game of all time

but... what's #1?

Ooh, wait let me guess, is it Crusader Kings II?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?