Omg... fuck Trump yall.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2017, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 07:19 AM by BikerDude.)
RE: Omg... fuck Trump yall.
(30-08-2017 06:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It is a team swap, a swap of values and ideas of governance though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They are exactly the freaking same!
Get over it.
Didn't Obama teach people anything.
He was just a fist puppet like all the others.
A brand.
The 2 big political parties are on the same exact page.
They are never going to spit up a candidate that is going to work for anyone but them. "Them" in the large sense.
It's all just theater to get people riled up and keep them from uniting behind a real candidate that would actually work for anyone but the political and business class.
At best it's like "team Harvard" vs "team Princeton"
They just battle it out to see who gets to sheer the sheep and line their pockets this time.

Trump is a bit different though. I'll grant you that.
He's new level of asshole. But the same species.
An asshole with dual overhead cams and a supercharger and nitrous.
Who was the person Trump called for advice when he decided to run for office?
Bill Clinton.

[Image: cd63d6b97513bb8a0674f4c8649fc47e.jpg]

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2017, 06:38 AM
(29-08-2017 09:53 PM)BryanS Wrote:  It's not the same, no. If there is another example of this, I am not aware of it. In this case, the pardon was granted to someone who knowingly, purposefully, and without any regret or remorse, violates a court order made in direct response to the offender's behavior.

Arpaio first breaks the law in a way that requires the courts to rule/weigh in. That court rules against Arpaio, so he just blatantly ignores the ruling. Even Trump did not purposefully violate court orders that issued injunctions against his actions (like say his immigration rules).

I see what you're saying. I still disagree and can't really get past the fact that the pardon was completely within the purview of the law. We could probably parse the nuances to death and still not come to an agreement about whether the pardon was acceptable or not. Thanks for the argument!

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
30-08-2017, 07:08 AM
(30-08-2017 06:38 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 09:53 PM)BryanS Wrote:  It's not the same, no. If there is another example of this, I am not aware of it. In this case, the pardon was granted to someone who knowingly, purposefully, and without any regret or remorse, violates a court order made in direct response to the offender's behavior.

Arpaio first breaks the law in a way that requires the courts to rule/weigh in. That court rules against Arpaio, so he just blatantly ignores the ruling. Even Trump did not purposefully violate court orders that issued injunctions against his actions (like say his immigration rules).

I see what you're saying. I still disagree and can't really get past the fact that the pardon was completely within the purview of the law. We could probably parse the nuances to death and still not come to an agreement about whether the pardon was acceptable or not. Thanks for the argument!

Legal and wise are two different things. I don't think the pardon was outside Trump's authority to grant, but he shouldn't have granted this pardon. I think it shows bad judgement. But yes, it is good when people can communicate rationally about Trump--there is a lot of venom that comes out when Trump is the topic of discussion.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
30-08-2017, 10:21 AM
(30-08-2017 06:36 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 06:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It is a team swap, a swap of values and ideas of governance though

They are exactly the freaking same!
Get over it.
Didn't Obama teach people anything.
He was just a fist puppet like all the others.
A brand.
The 2 big political parties are on the same exact page.
They are never going to spit up a candidate that is going to work for anyone but them. "Them" in the large sense.
It's all just theater to get people riled up and keep them from uniting behind a real candidate that would actually work for anyone but the political and business class.
At best it's like "team Harvard" vs "team Princeton"
They just battle it out to see who gets to sheer the sheep and line their pockets this time.

Trump is a bit different though. I'll grant you that.
He's new level of asshole. But the same species.
An asshole with dual overhead cams and a supercharger and nitrous.
Who was the person Trump called for advice when he decided to run for office?
Bill Clinton.

[Image: cd63d6b97513bb8a0674f4c8649fc47e.jpg]
On anything that matters yes, cause democrats aren't very liberal on values. But their notions are less about hard authority and "their" traditions. That's what this pardon is based on, in that view he was a tough ass leader and doing things the good old ways, so he did nothing "wrong" to that value.

You can say the same about dem pardons cases but it's based on different values of what the wrongdoing is okay by, like Mannings case people will say if the crime was done in making things fair or helping ease harm done then they'll say it's a crime to relieve.

There's distinction of the idea of people's values of what they support and party. That's the difference not pointless both party bad points of getting to understand people's viewing judgements.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Trump has a total lack of empathy - to him, torture, people dying in jails and people being harmed during arrests are just bearing witness to his power.

People scurrying around like ants because of shit he says, all the news talking about him all the time, and most people either loving or hating him - it's all malignant narcissist heaven.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
30-08-2017, 10:58 AM
(30-08-2017 10:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  Trump has a total lack of empathy - to him, torture, people dying in jails and people being harmed during arrests are just bearing witness to his power.

People scurrying around like ants because of shit he says, all the news talking about him all the time, and most people either loving or hating him - it's all malignant narcissist heaven.

Ya think?
Thanks for telling me man!
How did this guy ever win the election?

30-08-2017, 11:04 AM
(30-08-2017 10:58 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Ya think?

She does. I'm afraid the same can hardly be said about you Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Has no one bothered to let Asshole know that presidential pardons merely absolve people from punishment? They are not unconditional and that they certainly do not overturn or quash courts' verdicts. They can be refused. Anyone who accepts a pardon automatically acknowledges guilt for whatever offence he or she was convicted and, if they know they are innocent, they may decline the pardon. Asshole and followers of the Cult of Asshole are likely to not understand any of this and continue resorting to the usual 'witch hunt', 'hoax', 'fake news', 'what about Hillary?', 'Obama was a Kenyan-born jihadi' rants even after Flynn, Jar Head, Manafort and many others have signalled to their fellow citizens that they ARE traitors who'd sell America to the highest bidder as soon as tell you what time of day it was.
[+] 1 user Likes Gert Heide's post
30-08-2017, 11:05 AM
(30-08-2017 10:58 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 10:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  Trump has a total lack of empathy - to him, torture, people dying in jails and people being harmed during arrests are just bearing witness to his power.

Ya think?

Antiquated electoral system that doesn't count all the people....?

Oh, and I am a woman. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
30-08-2017, 11:25 AM
(30-08-2017 11:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-08-2017 10:58 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Ya think?

Antiquated electoral system that doesn't count all the people....?

Oh, and I am a woman. Smile

Are they planning on changing the electoral system?
Sorry. Saying man is not really gender specific.
It's like saying "far out man!"