Omg... fuck Trump yall.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Omg... fuck Trump yall.
(29-08-2017 12:56 PM)reeveseb Wrote:  I simply was thanking Deesse for not doing that to me before s he understood what I was saying.
Fixed Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 01:52 PM
(29-08-2017 01:46 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:56 PM)reeveseb Wrote:  I simply was thanking Deesse for not doing that to me before s he understood what I was saying.
Fixed Big Grin

Sorry. Hard to tell from the car photo!!! I'll remember that moving forward though.

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
29-08-2017, 02:01 PM
(29-08-2017 12:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  My feeling is just that impeachment is pulling out your biggest gun and it doesn't rise to this crime

Lol. Getting a blowjob and not wanting to kiss and tell is a huge crime worthy of impeachment though! Tongue

Not saying Trump should be impeached quite as yet, but oh, the irony! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-08-2017, 02:06 PM
(29-08-2017 01:52 PM)reeveseb Wrote:  Hard to tell from the car photo!!!

The car is the name. Big Grin

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
29-08-2017, 02:28 PM
(29-08-2017 02:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 12:49 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  My feeling is just that impeachment is pulling out your biggest gun and it doesn't rise to this crime

Lol. Getting a blowjob and not wanting to kiss and tell is a huge crime worthy of impeachment though! Tongue

I'm against blowjob-impeachment.
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
29-08-2017, 03:44 PM
(29-08-2017 02:28 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 02:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Lol. Getting a blowjob and not wanting to kiss and tell is a huge crime worthy of impeachment though! Tongue

I'm against blowjob-impeachment.

Sounds like a triumph instead of a crime!

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
29-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Interesting point though. Clinton was almost impeached over something so trivial, where was all the hand-wringing then? Now suddenly there's a guy willfully violating if not the letter then at least the spirit of the constitution and everyone's like "Oh dear me, how reprehensible. We don't really have enough to impeach him". Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Watching from afar it appears Trump wishes to be the first American Emperor.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2017, 04:49 PM
(29-08-2017 04:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Watching from afar it appears Trump wishes to be the first American Emperor.

Well, there's already a bunch of idiots praising the exquisite fabric and pattern of his bucknakedness, so...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-08-2017, 05:32 PM
(29-08-2017 04:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  Interesting point though. Clinton was almost impeached over something so trivial, where was all the hand-wringing then? Now suddenly there's a guy willfully violating if not the letter then at least the spirit of the constitution and everyone's like "Oh dear me, how reprehensible. We don't really have enough to impeach him". Rolleyes

True..

Really the ( R )s don't really have a moral leg to stand on if the ( D )s can whip up enough support to impeach Trump, as the whole of the " Blowjobgate" really was pretty sophmoric. They should have written a letter of sanction over the whole thing, whacked President Clinton on the knuckles and told him to behave, then gotten on with business...

The problem is, what happens when you start having impeachment hearings in every administration????

If they manage it with Trump, the next one will be even easier..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post