On 22nd of May

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2011, 10:41 PM
On 22nd of May
I'm going to set up the camera in the garden and smoke a giant cigar.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 10:45 PM
RE: On 22nd of May
(12-05-2011 10:41 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm going to set up the camera in the garden and smoke a joint.

fixed

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
13-05-2011, 05:51 AM
(12-05-2011 10:45 PM)latvianxave8 Wrote:  
(12-05-2011 10:41 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I'm going to set up the camera in the garden and smoke a huge blunt.

fixed
fixed Big Grin

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
13-05-2011, 10:19 AM
On the 22nd of May, I'm going to get up, have a Coke, and go to church for the first time since I got married.

And sit there smiling the whole time.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2011, 11:18 AM
I'll have my driving lesson, then the rapture comes, and I'm screeeewed.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
13-05-2011, 11:47 AM

May 21st, I'm going to take a drive down the main drag and the little side roads, where I know all the churches are and see what their parking lot's look like. Then I'm going to go grocery shopping and have a party for the damned, at my house, where my Christian friends already know they're invited but on the condition they wear tee shirts that say; "Ready for lift off" on the front. And, "Damn! I'm still here!" On the back.
My buddy, who has a shirt shop and does free airbrushing, has 10 orders so far so it should be pretty damn funny.
We're even bringing out the telescopes to set up on my deck, pointing them skyward, so we can look for CFO's. (Christian Flying Objects) Angel I'm bad. I know this.

On the 22nd I'm going to call the Christian churches listed in my local yellow pages, and when someone answers I'm going to shout; "SURPRISE! You're damned!" into the phone.
Of course, I'm going to block my number using Verizon's *67 code before I dial. Anonymity for their idea of Satanist, is paramount after all. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GassyKitten's post
14-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Well I am getting my lawn mowed on the 22nd. And the people who are mowing the lawn are christians. So I guess there is a chance I won't have to pay the money. I guess that's a good thing Smile
14-05-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm going to wake up to a cup of TTA Podcast with a side of Thunderf00t.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
15-05-2011, 02:28 AM
I really wish I was able to attend one of the rapture day parties but there are none even remotely close. And nobody here would join me. Maybe ill just drink some beer and enjoy the festivities myself.
15-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I hope I can find a party to crash XD