On 22nd of May

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2011, 08:31 PM

RE: On 22nd of May
To be honest, I doubt that many Christians are even aware of this supposed end-of-the world date, and if they are probably quickly dismissed and forgot about it. Most of them probably give it no more credence than we do, and whereas we have a good deal of fun mocking it, a Christian has little to gain by contributing attention to something which can only serve to discredit their faith.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes night owl's post
17-05-2011, 07:46 PM

(15-05-2011 08:31 PM)night owl Wrote:  To be honest, I doubt that many Christians are even aware of this supposed end-of-the world date, and if they are probably quickly dismissed and forgot about it. Most of them probably give it no more credence than we do, and whereas we have a good deal of fun mocking it, a Christian has little to gain by contributing attention to something which can only serve to discredit their faith.

Your right, most Christians know their story can never be debunked because you have to die first to see who's right. I do look forward to winning 20 bucks from a co worker who thinks the rapture will happen on the twenty first.
18-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Im going to be burning in hell for being a godless evil atheist Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2011, 02:41 PM
(18-05-2011 07:12 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Im going to be burning in hell for being a godless evil atheist Tongue

You too? Awesome! Want to meet by Satan's throne and play checkers or something?

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
18-05-2011, 05:53 PM
You too? Awesome! Want to meet by Satan's throne and play checkers or something?
[/quote]
Hell yeah Tongue. Il bring the beers though I don't know how cold they will be what with all the hell fire.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
18-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Just imagine all the cars would be jacked if ~80% of america's population was whisked up to heaven.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
18-05-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm going to watch the Saturday night WWF tag-team bout between Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, and Adolf Hitler. Courtesy of 'HellPerView'.

Jokes aside, I'd like to get my schools FreeThinkers club together for a goodbye party on Friday xD
I've been told the world wouldn't actually end on the 21st, just that the 200 thousand "true christians" will be raptured away, then some time in October god will just flick off the light switch of the universe.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
18-05-2011, 10:16 PM

(14-05-2011 11:37 AM)riseinside Wrote:  Well I am getting my lawn mowed on the 22nd. And the people who are mowing the lawn are christians. So I guess there is a chance I won't have to pay the money. I guess that's a good thing Smile
[Image: mowing-the-lawn.gif]
Actually, if it's a Christian mowing your lawn on the 22nd, they're a damned Christian. Which means they'll need the money to last the short while that we all have left, before we that are left behind are destroyed in the aftermath that occurs after the Rapture.
So you'll have to pay them. If for no other reason than that they can party it up before they're sent to hell. Tongue
19-05-2011, 11:26 AM
SHIT! I just had to postpone going fishing until Monday!!!!
I sure as hell hope Jesus doesn't take me with him by mistake. I really want to go fishing.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-05-2011, 11:57 AM

On 22nd of May,

...I'll be reading the news online to determine how many creatards left us in peace by committing suicide.