On Election Night I will be...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2016, 03:45 PM
On Election Night I will be...
...Watching Fox News. The Avalanche on Bullshit Mountain in 2012 will be flurries on the kiddie slopes compared to tomorrow night. And you just know that Megan Kelly would sell her immortal soul to be the one to announce that Trump has lost.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like Paleophyte's post
07-11-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: On Election Night I will be...
You know I've been trying to decide which network to watch the apocalypse unfold on, and I think since I'm going to be disappointed regardless of the outcome I might as well be entertained. I might watch it on Fox News and make a drinking game out of it.
07-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Trump wins, they let Hannity announce it, since Trump keeps calling him a friend. Trump loses, it's Kelly with a vengeance for all the crap Trump has put her through?

Probably boring old CNN here, may turn to Fox or MSNBC to see the freakouts. Going to treat myself to a pizza, no matter whom I'm watching.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 04:07 PM
(07-11-2016 03:56 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I might watch it on Fox News and make a drinking game out of it.

That, sir, is now my idea, too! Thumbsup

07-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Sleeping. I'll watch the rerun on Facebook.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2016, 04:16 PM
(07-11-2016 03:45 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  ...Watching Fox News. The Avalanche on Bullshit Mountain in 2012 will be flurries on the kiddie slopes compared to tomorrow night. And you just know that Megan Kelly would sell her immortal soul to be the one to announce that Trump has lost.

I'm gonna watch Fox just so I can see the lanky blond's legs again as she walks back to talk to the quants when Giuliani goes all Karl Rove over Pennsylvania.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-11-2016, 04:41 PM
...doing the same things I would be doing on any ordinary night. I don't have cable, so I couldn't watch TV if I wanted to, and even if I did have the ability to watch TV, I can almost always find something better to do, and/or something better to watch than election coverage. I'll find out who won when I buy my newspaper Wednesday morning.
07-11-2016, 04:47 PM
I'm going to sleep. And one of you better post the results here because this is where I will be coming to find out who won.

Watching all that Goodevil would drive me nuts.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
07-11-2016, 05:02 PM
At first this

[Image: colbert-popcorn.gif]

then either this

[Image: tumblr_inline_na5kt4x4N21qgt12i.gif]

or this

[Image: HA-scream2.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 12 users Like Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Having my bags packed just in case Tongue
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post