On my gender

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2016, 07:02 PM
On my gender
I hate making this thread because I feel like everyone will eat me alive. I'll take that risk. Whatever.
I realise that some people wonder what my gender is lol. Um... I dunno. I don't really have much of a sense of gender. So I call myself a person, a teen, a kid, things that aren't gender specific.
Am I gonna be super cringe-worthy about it? No. I don't even plan on talking about it. There isn't much to say. I'm only making this thread for awareness reasons. Just to clear things up.
If someone doesn't know, I'm not gonna make a big deal about it.

Okay, I'm ready for
-negative reps
-being burned at the stake
-lyching
-etc
Could be my anxiety? I don't know.Drinking BeverageHoboSadcryfaceUnsure
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like CosmicRaven's post
05-05-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: On my gender
*hugs* I hate labels. Wink It's whatever you do or don't identify with on a personal level. Be true to yourself, whatever feels right to you. Who cares what other people think.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-05-2016, 07:11 PM
On my gender
KUSA doesn't care what gender you are. You can use any bathroom you want.
05-05-2016, 07:13 PM
I don't care what gender or age you are, you seem like a person I would like.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-05-2016, 07:13 PM
You seem like a nice person. Nothing else really matters. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks. >.<
05-05-2016, 07:27 PM
(05-05-2016 07:02 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I hate making this thread because I feel like everyone will eat me alive. I'll take that risk. Whatever.
I realise that some people wonder what my gender is lol.
I'm not particularly interested in what is between your legs, I find the ideas/experiences forming/formed in that stuff between your ears to be of more interest.

Hang on, are you at that awkward age where you are not quite sure about yourself, where you fit in, whether to aim for the norm, to be different or what not?

I'd say that once you land on your feet and find yourself (and become comfortable in your own skin), then it doesn't really matter what others think. Those that like you will seek you. Those that don't will avoid you. Which probably seems ideal right? Who wants people that don't like you to seek you out.

Life's too short trying to be anyone other than yourself.

Anyway, not really sure what your post is about, but yeah, on the internet it's your ideas that are important rather than your gender. Sometimes it is beneficial to not know so that we don't add stereo type nonsense to our preconceived ideas of who you are and how to interact with you.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
05-05-2016, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 07:33 PM by cactus.)
I don't think very many people on this forum would get pissy over a person's personal gender labels, or lack thereof. You're in good company Thumbsup

Gender is subjective and arbitrary in so many ways. Even with biological sex, male and female traits are just general trends that occur in nature, not rules.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
05-05-2016, 07:31 PM
You just seem really cosmic to me. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-05-2016, 07:37 PM
(05-05-2016 07:11 PM)KUSA Wrote:  KUSA doesn't care what gender you are. You can use any bathroom you want.

Don't use the same bathroom KUSA chooses. No good can come of it irrespective of your sex. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post