On the plus side, California legalized marijuana.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 07:57 AM
On the plus side, California legalized marijuana.
Better make use of it in the coming years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: On the plus side, California legalized marijuana.
Well then, I just might uproot and live as a beach bum/nomadic hunter-gather in the Mojave desert for the rest of my days.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
09-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Massachusetts and Nevada did too.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-11-2016, 08:09 AM
(09-11-2016 07:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Better make use of it in the coming years.

No chance Trump will ban it along with gays and all those other perverted and decadent practices? You must take your lead from the historical (and mythological) greatness of America!

Oh, shit, sounds like 1935 Germany again!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
09-11-2016, 08:13 AM
The should quit rioting, and light up and mellow the fuck out.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(09-11-2016 08:09 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:57 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Better make use of it in the coming years.

No chance Trump will ban it along with gays and all those other perverted and decadent practices? You must take your lead from the historical (and mythological) greatness of America!

Oh, shit, sounds like 1935 Germany again!

Probably is a chance. Sad
09-11-2016, 08:45 AM
The only chance we have now is if DumbFuck doesn't have a complete meltdown. He's erratic and totally unqualified for the job but if he leaves then Pence would be in and he would definitely try to curtail abortion rights, gay rights, etc. DumbFuck is a danger because he's incompetent; Pence is an active danger.

The sideshow begins in January. I'm waiting to see what happens when the asshole finds out that he can't just fire or sue members of congress that disagree with him and when he's constantly under pressure from all sides. The hope now is that the 2018 election puts up a congressional block and in 2020 both parties find some decent candidates.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-11-2016, 09:50 AM
(09-11-2016 08:45 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The only chance we have now is if DumbFuck doesn't have a complete meltdown. He's erratic and totally unqualified for the job but if he leaves then Pence would be in and he would definitely try to curtail abortion rights, gay rights, etc. DumbFuck is a danger because he's incompetent; Pence is an active danger.

The sideshow begins in January. I'm waiting to see what happens when the asshole finds out that he can't just fire or sue members of congress that disagree with him and when he's constantly under pressure from all sides. The hope now is that the 2018 election puts up a congressional block and in 2020 both parties find some decent candidates.

I like your optimism. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-11-2016, 09:57 AM
(09-11-2016 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:45 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The only chance we have now is if DumbFuck doesn't have a complete meltdown. He's erratic and totally unqualified for the job but if he leaves then Pence would be in and he would definitely try to curtail abortion rights, gay rights, etc. DumbFuck is a danger because he's incompetent; Pence is an active danger.

I like your optimism. Consider

It isn't optimism. It is desperation.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
09-11-2016, 10:06 AM

I don't think weed will be classified differently by Trump - he said he wanted the states to have more power. Although - he may already have forgotten he said that. But there is a chance he may not meddle.

Trump has a pending trial for fraud at his university that he says he plans to attend, he is being audited by the IRS, and his plan to let his kids run his business is not really legal. There are still various ways other groups of people could stick it to him, leaving us with Pence. I strongly dislike Pence, but I think we have a chance of surviving his rule. Trump - not so sure about that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post