On the road to recovery from obesity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: On the road to recovery from obesity
(13-01-2017 01:47 PM)skyking Wrote:  5 more this week. I am down a total of 32 pounds in 40 days, I passed the 10% mark.

Awesome!

I don't know if your program has a built-in equilibrium phase at all? Do you pause and get accustomed every 10% or so, or do you just keep on going?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
13-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Just keep going till 10 pounds above target, and transition out of ketosis into a diet plan.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
14-01-2017, 06:11 AM
The incredible shrinking man! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-01-2017, 06:23 AM
I lost almost 60 lbs in 4 months -- while eating everything I wanted, and drinking beer by the 12 pack.............

Of course you don't want much to eat with a meth habit...............

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-01-2017, 08:49 AM
I had a friend who went to a beer only diet for many months, he lost weight too.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
27-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Update: I have lost another 7 since I last posted and may get to the halfway mark to my goal next week.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
04-02-2017, 10:53 PM
We are thinking about jumping ship on this diet, after some symptoms that sparked more research. We would move together as a unit to a different program.
Ketogenic diets are potentially dangerous.
21-02-2017, 10:52 PM
12 weeks in now. ~51 pounds down.
I am on a low dose of BP medicine for about a year now. Today, I popped a 107/57 with a pulse of 65. I think the BP medicine is about done!
The last two weeks I was training on a tower crane. The old crane at the school has a 100' vertical ladder, the "fall to your death" sort of ladder.
You have to harness up with fall protection gear, lanyards, chest, waist, crotch straps, about 25 pounds of gear. The first few days I took a couple of breathers on the ladder on the way up.
The last day, there was a handful of young ironworker apprentices near the base of the crane, waiting to do cooperative training with us operators.
This old fart charged up the ladder in one go Smile That's how it's done, boys and girls.
It feels good to feel good.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
22-02-2017, 09:51 PM
So proud of you guys! You're doing it!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-02-2017, 07:27 AM
(21-02-2017 10:52 PM)skyking Wrote:  12 weeks in now. ~51 pounds down.
I am on a low dose of BP medicine for about a year now. Today, I popped a 107/57 with a pulse of 65. I think the BP medicine is about done!
The last two weeks I was training on a tower crane. The old crane at the school has a 100' vertical ladder, the "fall to your death" sort of ladder.
You have to harness up with fall protection gear, lanyards, chest, waist, crotch straps, about 25 pounds of gear. The first few days I took a couple of breathers on the ladder on the way up.
The last day, there was a handful of young ironworker apprentices near the base of the crane, waiting to do cooperative training with us operators.
This old fart charged up the ladder in one go Smile That's how it's done, boys and girls.
It feels good to feel good.

Picture's looking good! Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post