On your deathbed...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: On your deathbed...
(07-08-2015 01:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 01:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I wasn't suggesting hiding or running from anything. I was just suggesting we are just a little sensitive to others who may be going through a serious illness. I never said hide. I never said don't talk about it. I never said don't grasp reality or real talk. I said be a little sensitive. One forum member has a thread that talks about what he is dealing with health-wise and I am a frequent poster on his thread. I also email this person and we talk offline. Additionally, I work in the medical field. So, no, I don't hide from illness or reality.

I am glad you are doing better health-wise.

Guess I didn't realize that someone on here is ill since I have never posted on that thread or interacted behind the scenes.

The point is that the subject isn't insensitive.

I also work in the medical field...have had cancer...anything else you want to go toe to toe on?

I'm not really sure why you are getting upset over this? I was just voicing my opinion. I'm not trying to go toe to toe with anyone. Never was. If you don't think the thread is insensitive--then I respect your opinion. Everyone has different perspectives on things. Let's just leave it at that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 02:06 PM
I won't have a death bed. I am going to have my consciousness transferred into a computer before I die. Regardless of whether or not that happens. My brain or body will be cryogenic frozen and if my brain gets frozen, my body will be placed in a burial pod so it can become a tree.

Death means nothing to me.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
07-08-2015, 02:24 PM
If you go on ANY forum on the internet and type "I love puppies" -- there will be detractors who will accuse you of everything right up to bestiality....

Point??

None really....

Other than it's just the internet... It's not worth getting all worked up....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-08-2015, 02:30 PM
I don't see why JB expressing her opinion is such a bad thing, and I certainly don't think it merited such a pugnacious response.

Disagreement need not be disagreeable.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 02:33 PM
(07-08-2015 02:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you go on ANY forum on the internet and type "I love puppies" -- there will be detractors who will accuse you of everything right up to bestiality....

Point??

None really....

Other than it's just the internet... It's not worth getting all worked up....

You might be okay with I love puppies, but try this...

Puppies are okay, I guess. Cats are much better. And this is not just a random example, it is a fact.

'Murican Canadian
07-08-2015, 02:34 PM
(07-08-2015 02:30 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't see why JB expressing her opinion is such a bad thing, and I certainly don't think it merited such a pugnacious response.

I say we just stick a fork in it and move on.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 02:49 PM
(07-08-2015 02:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 02:30 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I don't see why JB expressing her opinion is such a bad thing, and I certainly don't think it merited such a pugnacious response.

I say we just stick a fork in it and move on.

'Tis for the best. Shutting up is not my greatest quality, but I've spoken my piece and will fall silent now.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Dammit Jenny! Angel

I was dying, and my head was full of Gwynnies, does that count? Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-08-2015, 03:31 PM
(07-08-2015 03:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dammit Jenny! Angel

I was dying, and my head was full of Gwynnies, does that count? Big Grin

Gwynnies? Of course Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-08-2015, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 05:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-08-2015 06:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I expect I'll probably be thinking "FUCK THAT HURTS"!!!

I'm thinking I'll ask my kids, "You gonna bogart that whole thing?"

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post