Once off free pass. Target: Anyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Once off free pass. Target: Anyone
(08-11-2013 08:56 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  If you could get a once off free pass, I'm talking no cops, no judges, no legal consequences, no retaliation, no damn nothing, to kill someone. Kill anyone you wanted for any reason. Would you take it?

Do I get to keep the SmoothCriminal after I off DarkLight?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-11-2013, 04:28 PM
(08-11-2013 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 08:56 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  If you could get a once off free pass, I'm talking no cops, no judges, no legal consequences, no retaliation, no damn nothing, to kill someone. Kill anyone you wanted for any reason. Would you take it?

Do I get to keep the SmoothCriminal after I off DarkLight?

Wouldn't you be concerned that ManlyGirl gets a free pass, too? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
08-11-2013, 06:04 PM
(08-11-2013 10:00 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 09:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well in that case, noone. I'd keep it and use it to threaten people and get what I want.

Much easier to use it to threaten a jury/judge to let you off with murder than use it up to commit murder without being able to be charged.

Thus making it not restricted to 1 person.

Check and mate. Drinking Beverage

Let's say you kill 3 people then you threaten the jury with the pass. The jury convicts you and you kill one of them, the one you threatened. You will have killed 4 people but you'd be charged for the murder of 3.

They wont convict me. How do I know this? Because people wouldn't give up their lives simply to put some random guy who killed a couple absolute cunts behind bars.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
08-11-2013, 08:14 PM
(08-11-2013 04:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Do I get to keep the SmoothCriminal after I off DarkLight?

Wouldn't you be concerned that ManlyGirl gets a free pass, too? Consider

We could work it out. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
09-11-2013, 01:48 AM
I'd have to think about it. The list is a bit long. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
09-11-2013, 03:18 AM
I'd take the opportunity, I think.

09-11-2013, 03:27 AM
(08-11-2013 09:37 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  I also have a few. There was this one guy I told first about how I felt about a particular girl. You see I thought he was a friend. Fast forward and he's telling my ex in front of me about how he's going to be so rich one day. He was subtly telling her that she should leave me and be with him instead. So I'd get a Magnum 500 (this gun can kill a bear. It's basically a hand cannon. It's so powerful that the air changes around the shooter when fired). Aim it at his head and purge him from existence. Can I live with that? I think so. These days I don't really like myself. So why not?

Woah, wth. You'd really kill your friend over some stupid girl? I hope you at least warn people about yourself before the become friends with you.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
09-11-2013, 03:45 AM
(09-11-2013 03:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 09:37 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  I also have a few. There was this one guy I told first about how I felt about a particular girl. You see I thought he was a friend. Fast forward and he's telling my ex in front of me about how he's going to be so rich one day. He was subtly telling her that she should leave me and be with him instead. So I'd get a Magnum 500 (this gun can kill a bear. It's basically a hand cannon. It's so powerful that the air changes around the shooter when fired). Aim it at his head and purge him from existence. Can I live with that? I think so. These days I don't really like myself. So why not?

Woah, wth. You'd really kill your friend over some stupid girl? I hope you at least warn people about yourself before the become friends with you.

In his defense, the 500 is a very nice firearm. Whenever I get around to buying one, it's going in a glass case above the mantle; just so I can point at it and say "I own that."

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
09-11-2013, 03:52 AM
(09-11-2013 03:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

If you have to kill someone from stealing your girl, then you would likely kill her too if she decided to leave.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
09-11-2013, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 04:06 AM by Logisch.)
(09-11-2013 03:52 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 03:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Woah, wth. You'd really kill your friend over some stupid girl? I hope you at least warn people about yourself before the become friends with you.

If you have to kill someone from stealing your girl, then you would likely kill her too if she decided to leave.

Agreed. A very possessive mentality. Territorial and aggressive, dangerous. Potentially abusive. I have to agree with lostandinsecure, hopefully they give people warnings before "befriending" them. Sounds like some screws loose. That's some primitive stone age chest beating, jealous ape behavior at the very best. Been divorced and been betrayed by a so called friend. While I was angry at the time, that is not something that would cross my mind. I'd rather they both go fuck off together and let me enjoy a new life, than wipe someone off the planet because they are a shitty friend. People change, people grow up, shit happens, people move on.... if you let yourself move on. I wish my ex the best, I sincerely hope she's grown up. But consider something like that because of betrayal of a marriage or friendship? That's just crazy.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.